i feel terrible

Discussion in 'General' started by _xquizit, Jun 8, 2009.

1. i don't know if this thread is in the right place, and if it isn't, feel free to move it or something.

i just smoked some good purple, and i got myself thinking about grasscity. i'm not a real known poster, but i'm here.

and i think the reason i'm not well known is because i feel a little sheltered when i smoke. and that makes me feel bad that i don't post, because it's like all these cool, laid back guys are here, sharing their experiences, and here i am all hestitant because i'm afraid of something...?

i don't know. just thought i'd say something guys, and hey. you guys are awesome.

2. hey, the internet is nothing to be scared of...its about anonymity mannnn
    I mean damn you must be trippin nutz if you only have 6 posts lol

but i like you. your good. huh

3. since you know that smoke is terrible, you mustn't smoking.
    It is bad for your health, and it is worst for the children and women.

4. oh, no...smoking isn't terrible. it's just that in general, i feel kinda alone when i smoke cause i can't relate to everyone as well as everyone else can. you know?

5. Haha what?

6. [​IMG]

i think thats what you were looking for.

7. Sometimes you just gotta put yourself out there homie :)

I was pretty secluded when I first got my webcam too, or even grasscity for that matter.. It's just something you become accustomed too after a little. No biggie. 'sides, what people say on here shouldn't matter anyways - it should just be a chill place to meet new people with like interests and hopefully enjoy some nice converastion. Just gotta stay away from the drama scene.

Take it easy,
    Starlore

8. ya I used to lurk exclusively, but once you post a bit, atleast in my experience you open up and it becomes more natural

9. Less lurking, more posting.

Just gotta throw yourself out there.

Ya heard?

:D

10. Well, it's not like anyone is going to rag on you unless you're a total idiot, which judging by your post, you aren't. I've only seen people who are like "omG, so GUYS.. I smoked like 8 blutns in 15 seconds, and then I got this crazy REAL G-13 that I found in a government stash spot, and like Ive smoked since I was 2 months and Im hiiiiigh". THOSE guys get ragged on, since they're lame.

But you, my friend, you seem okay. Personally, I'd love to hear your inputs on some of these topics. The posting public here is pretty all over the place, so I'm sure your views on smoking wouldn't alienate you any. I'm always curious to hear new thoughts I haven't before, regardless of if i agree with them or not.

11. Swed!
    Stay high.

12. Haha dude you're fine, you're just kinda trippin cuz ur on them purps. Like the others said, you'll fit in fine here, you just need to participate a little more if you want recognition.

13. I know what you mean man, sometimes you just gota get out of your sheltered environment and get some first hand experience, in this case its making posts.