Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel stupid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Caseyr, Jan 10, 2016.

1. a few days ago, I posted about marijuana causing hyperventilation and panic attacks, so I quit smoking. Come to find out, I am nearly sure I have been suffering from caffeine toxicity for over a month. I get up for work at 3 am, have coffee. Smoke weed on the way to work right after. I usually don't smoke at lunch, however, I do have a full throttle or maybe a 5 hour energy shot (3 am catches up with me at lunch time). A lot of times I would get coffee or red bull for the drive home and smoke weed, of course. I try not to nap in the afternoon, so i can sleep well, so I would have yet another cup of coffee (2 cups usually, since I'm feeling pretty tired at this point in the day).........and some weed. At night, I may smoke, but since I always sleep well, it's a waste of a high in my opinion. I've been doing this for years, with no adverse symptoms. As I looked at my daily routine, I realized that I have caffeine almost every time I smoke weed, sometimes to avoid the come down, since life responsibilities won't allow napping very often. I believe that caffeine has probably built up in my system little by little for years, creating a toxic environment in my body, especially since I'm now over 40. The weed only perpetuated the fear I had that something was wrong with my body, which there was, but weed in no way caused any of this. What a wonderful revelation. I can smoke!!!!!!!! the legal drug caused way more problems than the illegal drug ever could.

2. Must be pretty sensitive to caffeine. That's not very much by some people's standards.

3. 🌿

🌎

Attached Files:

4. way over 400 mg per day for 10 years. Since it takes up to 12 hours to flush out caffeine, I was adding to yesterday's caffeine day after day. Must have hit a tipping point. I am in no way sensitive to caffeine. When I plowed snow, we would do 16 and sometimes even 20 hour shifts. That's where my addiction to caffeine began, and It became a habit to drink it at all times of the day. I also have a workout supplement that has 200 mg per serving, which I didn't actually know, until I investigated the cause of these anxiety type symptoms. It correlated with weed because I just had a habit of having caffeinated drinks after I smoke.

5. #5 killset, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
    Let me rephrase that I have more caffeine by lunch then you have all day. By my standards you're pretty sensitive.

6. not sure how old you are, but I used to be able to do the same thing. I can drink the large red bull, then take a nap. Age seems to have lowered my tolerance to it.

7. What is this a penis measuring contest over how much coffee we can drink? It's beside the point. I drink a shitload of coffee too, but when somebody's body doesn't react well to quite a bit of caffeine (which that is by most normal people's standards), it's called normal. Not sensitive.

8. no its completly unhealthy to drink the amounts of caffeine. All I said was he must be more sensitive then others. He said he wasn't so I rephrased what I meant You're the only single one interested in measuring dicks. Kind of gross man. Are dicks on your mind alot? Pretty odd man, pretty odd

9. I'm over 50. Its not a good thing, just a necessary thing. Sleep avoids me way too much. I often drive a couple hours to work, lots of ot, raise 2 kids completly alone. Caffeine is my friend

10. I haven't had caffeine in over 3 years. I would probably go through the friggin' roof.

green tea is highest dosage of caffeine that I've had...

🌎

11. Ok then quit coffee and keep smoking and see if those symptoms dissapear.

12. No, you rephrased it to brag even more about how much caffeine you drink. Which is about as impressive as how much Tylenol you can take. Most people don't ingest as much caffeine as that, 2-4 cups of coffee a day. S how do you know he's more sensitive? Doctor? And how did you spend all that time in school and not learn what a figure of speech is?

13. Grow the fuck up!!!

dilligaf

14. no I didn't bud. Don't tell me what I was thinking. I never once mentioned most people. I used some people and then rephrased it to me. I know you're trolling for an argument but you're not going to get it. You're 110% wrong about my intention w/ that post. I don't care how you perceived it. That's your problem argue w/ yourself....have a good day

15. 1452444241117.jpg
    🌱

16. out of curiosity did you not spend enough time in school to learn too not start a sentence with the word "and"? Conjunctions don't come at the beginning of a sentence structure. You gotta laugh at those " I'm much more highly edu-ma-cated" types

17. Caffeine + sleep deprivation is a killer. Good thing you nabbed your criminal drug in time before it caused irreversible harm to your system. [​IMG]

18. I take caffeine pills instead of coffee, 200mg a pill. About 1.5-2 cups of coffee equivalent. They are kickass for comedowns, but if I take one pill when I smoke, I don't even feel the caffeine

19. [​IMG]

dilligaf

20. A few days ago I had sex with a sock.