I feel so good, all I want is for all of you to feel the same,,

Discussion in 'General' started by YEM, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Positive vibrations, we're all going to die so we might as well make something out of this. Why get caught up in stupid arguments and deal with un-needed stress when we can all just enjoy, truly, what is here for all of us to enjoy. Why don't we take the time to appreciate, truly appreciate each other's presence, really feel the ultimate nakedness and supreme power of the fact of reality,,, we're all here together.

The only thing I'd wish to submit my short life to is being true, being real. Not getting caught in the web of bullshit and really interact with the world. I'd like to meet people and develop deep connections in the hearts of those that are open,, of those who are not afraid to feel. I'm speaking of those who have their eyes open and are really looking at everything in great detail, the same way a sculptor would his piece. I'm speaking about the very conscious people, the one's that freely speculate all thoughts and all perspectives.

These are true people I am talking about, and they are out there. They are all of you, I'm sure there are so many amazing souls amongst us. When it comes to it, we should know what we want to do with our lives. The time is swallowing us whole, so there is little time left to decide our own fates. I'd just like to write that although I'll probably never meet you in person as a individual, I from the bottom of my heart, love you, love your entire being for everything that it is. I love your strengths and weaknesses, your flaws and upcomings. There is no part of you that I don't accept, there is no part of you that I judge. You are you and I am extremely happy for that; I would never wish anything different.

Enjoy life,, there are so many worlds out there to explore, so many people to meet. There is so much great stuff out there and it'd be a damn shame for any of us not to seize fully on those opportunities, to not live as fully and brightly as we can. So I beg of you, from my deep-burning heart to yours, to think about what you really want to do in your life, and then... do it. To free yourself from the things that shackle your mind. To overcome all the things that are holding you back from making something great out of yourself, something for everyone to look at and for someone for you to be proud of. Cancer patients often realize the brilliancy of life, and it can be said even, that no one truly lives until they are battling cancer.. that is, unless you realize what is really out there, and in us, for us to appreciate, love, and enjoy now this very moment.

Regards from a travelling heart

2. #2 Mackerowenie, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    I love you.

3. Have you been inside my mind? :) Seriously though, this is what I've been thinking for the longest time now.
    Positive vibes, man. Good shit.

4. Wish I could hang out with all of you!

5. Wanna smoke a blunt with u :)

6. id love to chill with you dude. one of the best ways to express this i feel is making friends like yourself, and enjoying your time with them and laughing about anything. you really got me thinking about inner problems and how none them really matter. even though i generally live the same philosophy day to day and don't worry about stupid shit, you got me to think much deeper than usual haha. cheers

7. :') this is just so... Refreshing :')

8. Thinking about you guys every day!!!

9. Right back at ya man! Positive vibes for all
    Peace and Love

10. I'm with ya man. Too bad we all aren't out somewhere sitting around getting tune and getting into each others' lives and heads. That's real fun and adventure!

11. Loved that post. I think a lot of the same shit all the time. I really want to get together with a bunch of like-minded, open-minded, stoners and talk and just live.

12. Yeah. It's healthy and great fun to get together and go off together on the stuff off of our experience. Marvel at the things that normal ppl dismiss with a shrug.