I feel so fucking DUMB

Discussion in 'General' started by NinjaToker92, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Yeah, thats right cracker lipping the blunt. When crackers get their dry salty lips on the blunts they crack the blunt and weed falls out the mouth piece. I'd rather have a ***** lipped blunt

2. I say things like this all the time, honestly I could care less. If you are offended by words in today's society, you're not very emotionally healthy in my opinion.

I don't care about derogatory words, if i say something that offends you then confront me about it, beat my ass, or something. If you say something that typically means you don't care.

3. Yeah dont use the term beaner for a seed at least diwn south mexys take offense. Glad I live in northern mn dont have to worry about any of that. :)

4. yeah sorry, im high

5. Yeah, i just don't touch the blunt with my lips, i make a seal around the blunt tip with my fingers and take little puffs rapidly. Id rather have people not use their lips period other than to put on their fingers. I also prefer joints, so that why. It was a pipe so yeah, it was kind wet so I took the lighter and evaporated the slobber then i wiped off the pipe.

6. FFS it's not racism if its true. Blacks just happen to have large luscious moist lips, nothing to be mad about.

I'm Asian - Adopted - all my friends/fam are white - prob why I'm able to take stuff like this so lightly.. but here we go...

I openly joke about non-violent racism - It's fucking hilarious! When you truly think about it, it's just names - grow the fuck up. Plus its prob TRUE - when you can laugh at yourself then its finally okay to laugh at others...

My eyes? Slanted/squint as fuck - but your just jelly that my eyes are finally formated for TVs - My people - be making WIDESCREEN TV's, LCD Monitors, Phones, Movies you name it - all to finally fit my eyes.

You know how white/black people see black bars on the top and bottom of movies? Me? I don't see shit just a nice formatted picture finally!

Asian Widescreen vision?! Com'on that shit is funny as hell. :bongin:

7. It's nice to see an optimist on these forums.

8. lol i remember the first time i heard this. I was at the mall with 2 of my friends. These 2 chicks were both small caucasion girls and we were all smoking different cigs so we passed them around to try something new. i passed her mine and she said "Richard! You N****R lipped it!!!" i asked her what she ment by it and she told me "Black people have big lips, dont lick your lips before you take a hit or you get it all wet!!"

It made perfect sence to me. i didn't feel offended lol. (( When this happens to me i just simply say "Aw man you lipped it". People know what it means ))

9. Buahahahaha!! :laughing:

OP, that's why you don't use terms like that.

I dunno. More often than not, I'm the lone Mexican stoner chick in a group of white kids. We pass cheap shots at each other but there is a general rule: If you can't say it without looking over your shoulder to see who's listening; don't say it.

Every time you have the urge to say something stupid, think of this joke.

How do white folks tell a joke?
    They look over their shoulder to see if any black people are listening.