I feel so dumb right now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scullsyk, Jan 29, 2009.

1. So I was craving food, and I looked around and saw the canned goods. So after noticing nothing but the taco shells and refried beans. me, being a stoned dumbass, thought that refried beans would be good. unfortunately, i will have to now explain to my mom why there is a bowl of refried beans in the fridge

:D

2. wait what? why can't you just tell her that you heated them up, had some, and then couldn't finish it all?

3. it's just kind of an odd thing to explain though

4. At least you didnt spend hours...or so it seemed... cooking Ravioli and then realising you dont have any sauce lol.

5. Why don't you just throw them away?

6. how is

my stomach filled up

hard to explain?

7. I'd explain it by saying you ate a substantial amount of food.

And OP- I don't understand why you feel dumb right now. I'd eat a bowl of refried beans, sober or not (most likely not..), and you're just saving it by refrigerating it :confused:

8. funny story

the other day i made some soup

i only ate half and put the rest in the fridge. when my rents came home they were like wtf who put soup in the fridge! how dare you destroy the sanctum that is our fridge by putting soup in it.

yepp, now im livin on the streets

jks haha

9. I fail to see how this makes you dumb, stoner paranoia?

10. dude lmao... how is that hard to explain? your tripping out man, What strain are you smoking? maybe stay away from the sativas