Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel smart as hell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Geebee, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Alright, so heres my story:

A few days ago, i ran outta bud, lost all my gb caps, at a party. Since i smoked my friend out a lot he gave me some. Now, im laying in bed and i couldnt find a cap anywhere in my house to make a gp cap(i have the socket), finally after 20 mins of looking i find a pierr bottle with a cap that is METAL. Now, ive never made a gb cap with a metal cap, so i spent a good thirty mins making the hole for the cap. After i get it in, i notice a big whole on the side... So i thought of thr best idea ever. Vaseline. Put that shit all over the top, makes it air tight.

Sorry im high as fuck
    Ps gb = gravity bong. Gb cap = socket in a normal cap to a coke product for example

2. Speake Ingles?

3. Tends to happen.

4. I think he's happy he found a cap for a gravity bong.

5. dude how do i rep you that was so god damn funny

6. Click on the little thing that looks like a scale to the top right of the post :)

7. Well yeah but mostly the fact i made o
    An air tight one outa metal and thought a really good way to fix em

8. [​IMG]

9. The only thing this thread did for me is make me wanna go make a gravity bong.
    Hehe now I'm laugin' about. Oh well that's what I'm off to do.