i feel silly

Discussion in 'General' started by dankapotamus420, Mar 14, 2012.

1. So, I failed one of my classes but because I moved back in with my parents and my mom is always home im sitting in a coffee shop reading because I didn't want to tell her I failed the class.

I have at least another hour to go. Wish my girl didn't dump me or that my friends didn't sleep crazy late so I could have something to do.

2. She's going to find out sooner or later. Why prolong the inevitable?

3. You silly goose

4. That sucks man. Just go tell her, maybe she'll appreciate your honesty.

5. In all honesty its not as big of an issue as you think.

Maturing and growing up means admitting mistakes, taking responsibility, and accepting consequences.

The fact that you show remorse is good, you have a good head on your shoulders. Now go home and tell her what happened.. but don't give her immature excuses (teachers fault, blah blah blah)..

6. Aw man you should have withdrawn before you failed, I did the same thing my first semester. Here in MA you can retake a class and get the F removed and you keep the new grade, so if your school is similar then an F isn't the end of the world. I would just tell your mom, I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of college students withdrew from or failed a class their first year; so if she's a semi-reasonable person she won't kill you for it.

I would tell her you were just distracted with other things and fell behind in the class, didn't realize how poorly you were doing, etc. Either way, failing one class isn't a huge deal. You're an adult and shit happens! Good luck

7. Just be honest and accept responsibility. No excuses. It's nothing to freak over about, you have many more opportunities to redeem yourself. Work harder next time. :D

8. I've been in school for 3 years so I usually do just tell her straight up if I failed something. But usually I fail the class not for lack of trying. But I think I felt a bit more guilty than usual about fucking up.

This quarter I might as well gave the finger to. My gal of 3 years dumped me and I didn't take it too well, and kind of went on a couple month binge of drinking, and taking acid. And it wasn't till about 2 weeks ago that I kind of realised it's time to stop. Of course in terms of this quarters classes it was too late to salvage anything. I could have scored perfectly on the exam and still failed.

9. She found out. Feels bad brah