Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel sick after being high when I'm sober?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trav1085, Nov 19, 2010.

1. I've been smoking for several months now. This is something that seems to come on and off and happen randomly, but after getting high, and then the next morning when I am sober I get abdominal pains and I start to feel sick. Usually it lasts a few to several hours throughout the day. IT's just really uncomfortable, although I don't feel I"m going to puke (and never do) but I have to go take a crap multiple times, which seems to be the only thing that fixes it for a bit.

Is this something to do with weed? I just don't understand how it could. Do you think it's the food I eat? I eat a LOT when I'm high.

again it's nothing really that bad, definitely not something to make me stop smoking it's just strange... I'm feeling it right now, after being high earlier today now I'm totally sober and have been for a few hours but now I'm feeling the sickness. brb taking a crap.

2. It can be unrelated to the weed itself. Overdoing munchies makes sense. Otherwise that doesnt sound like a common side effect at all....

3. Try not to eat as much when youre high, this will be difficult :D
    It could also be what youre eating.
    But yeah try that and see how it goes!​

4. Try not to eat as much AND not too late at night. If you do munchie out at late night make sure wait at least an hour and a half before going to sleep.

Learned that the hard way lol...

5. Eat better food or don't eat at all.

6. I think the main reason for these 'hangovers" is because marijuana is known to lower your blood sugar, which is why you get the munchies, eat some eggs with a glass of oj or some other good breakfast in the morning and u should feel alot better and more energetic.