I feel like zob doesn't get enough respect

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HeadyHunter, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Zob is a freaking top tier glass company I don't understand why so many people on these boards hate on them and say they are just knock offs of RooR tech and that they break easy.

heres me and the green lantern (halo perc)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjSdWmgajWM]Kief Bowl Out Of The Green Lantern - YouTube[/ame]

2. Zob is a mass prodo company. That pretty much sums it up.

3. They are Just super mass produced

4. #4 4ganja2green0, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    cool man your yahmaka gonna fall off

Anti-semitic remarks are not tolerated here at all. -= WW

5. Zob is different as they are not run by a single guy like steve @ sg or by a family like @ mobious, having an imbeccable business model shouldn't hurt their reputation if they are producing quality glass that can at the least compete with the top 3-5 brands.

6. Zobs are fucking sick!! Anyone to tell u otherwise does not smoke enough

7. Zob isn't bad at all; like others have said they're just mass produced.

8. They are just thinner and have less quality control, not bad pieces but not top tier

9. you look like the type of dude that gets banned from chuckee cheese niggy

10. I completley agree, sure theyre "mass produced" and maybe over priced but theyre great glass, decent strength, and have good, but not amazing, perculation. So what theyre not as good as sg they still a hell of a company and 110% smoother than a joint or a.bowl or the "convienece store bub" so yeah, may not.be the best company out.there but that doesnt meqn theyre shit.

11. [quote name='"4ganja2green0"']cool man your yahmaka gonna fall off[/quote]

GC mods, is this not considered hateful speech? I really don't understand how you guys let anti-semetic comments through but negrep me for absolutely no reason. bullshit.

12. Thinner than what? They use the same standard of measuring thickness and I have never seen Zob put out a piece less than 5mm thick, while RooR on the other hand puts out some 3.2mm thick glass and charges more than Zob would for the same size for a 5mm... I've had three Zobs and can honestly say they are great pieces. You can get a "top tier" Zob if you shop other places than A L T

13. [quote name='"bossman3"']

GC mods, is this not considered hateful speech? I really don't understand how you guys let anti-semetic comments through but negrep me for absolutely no reason. bullshit.[/quote]

Report it, don't bitch about it...

14. Im sorry but ZOB never has been, nor ever will be top-tier glass.

15. [quote name='"bossman3"']

GC mods, is this not considered hateful speech? I really don't understand how you guys let anti-semetic comments through but negrep me for absolutely no reason. bullshit.[/quote]

Don't be such a little bitch about it dude

16. Zob seems to make perfectly fine glass from what I've seen. My straight tube stem does have some bubbles in the glass that shouldn't be there but I got it new for 125 and its about 2.5 feet. I wouldn't say its a Bentley of bongs but I would consider it more of a bmw or caddy

17. #17 BlazinEls, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    i love my zob straight tube!

18. Here's my baby lol

image-511056813.jpg

19. no... just no.

20. lol @ zob. Their stuff is mass produced garbo