Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like weed makes it so i don't know what to say?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goodseasons, Feb 20, 2012.

1. #1 goodseasons, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    I've noticed that when i'm high and like a few days after that i have trouble texting people and just being the "fun" and awesome person i am? Do you guys ever get that? Its even more noticeable at least for me when im high for like a month then all of a sudden i just stop.

2. Yep, when I'm high mostly, but it pours into me sober side too.

3. Like i could say something, but when i stop smoking for say a week i say something better lol, i think it depends on my mood too, but it feels like weed kinda makes me into a no emotion zombie haha

4. Despite all stoner belief it does affect your brain/ memory/ concentration and especially if your under 18 (developing brain), now let the hate comments commence!

5. I never run out of things to say, but I have a tendency to ramble and rant when Im really stoned.

6. What kind of weed are you smoking?!:eek:
    :rolleyes:

7. You burnt out already... take a t-break to change the lightbulb.

8. i know that feel, especially if i'm trying to write a song or a screen play, the general idea of my thoughts comes across but i dont articulate it in the way i want.

its kinda beat, i dont usually smoke when i write

9. Well when i am high i always have some funny shit to say.

10. i dont really like weed anymore...actually i'll rephrase that,i love smoking weed! but in my opinion its not worth it.i hardly speak to any of my family when im high which is most the time so dont have a great relationship with them and i feel more ''me'' sober! im not some anti weed nut case lol iv been smoking for 5 nearly 6 years but the time has come to move on..goodbye mary jane :)

11. How can anyone say goodbye for good to the beautiful mary jane?!

12. its all about how much you use.

If you do anything almost non-stop for a month you'll prob get tired of it after a while.

Moderation & Enjoy. Know what allows you to be chill, then use it.

13. even when im not high like if i smoked yesterday i still wouldnt be the usuall confident me and i just cant be assd with it for many reasons really lol

14. im without a doubt going to continue growing it though!thats a habbit i just cant quit :)

15. i have so much going through my mind idk what to say...

so usually i just say it all.

16. Same thing happens to me when im high

17. That's why I only smoke with people if I'm drunk.

18. Yeah weed makes me creative, morethan usual.

19. What do you mean? Also if i smoke late at night and go to bed high, i wake up feeling groggy not always but like sometimes.