Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like weed is changing my life

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Glass Bubbler, Nov 1, 2013.

1. We'll basically I used to play xbox everyday and did nothing all day. Ever since I started smoking weed I can't even play anymore and I'm just doing more going out everyday just hanging with friends and family a lot more. I just feel like it's changing me and my life a lot and I like it.

2. What are you talking about? Mariganja is the worst thing ever. It only makes your life worse. Don't you listen to the law???

Drugs are bad, mkay?

3. I once smoked marijuana and something about melting into my couch. Proceeded to eat my Xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I noticed the same thing, I was in the same situation as you where I was lazy just played games all day. Weed got me more social, and even now when I won't be smoking for the next year due to this whole police thing, I still see the positive impact it had on me. Got me into being more social and that's a long lasting tool, even when I'm not smoking

5. Weed kind of does the opposite for me, I am usually social, but when I smoke I want to chill... :bongin:<em> </em>

6. #6 stickyglassOG, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
    I feel you OP; cannabis had done a complete 180* for my life. and i'm grateful.

fucking douches.

7. It has nothing to do with the weed. It's called growing up.

8. You crack me up sgt707
    Couldn't of said it better myself

9. The kids in this section crack me up. It to hard to resist.

10. Well, weed helps me with social anxiety the most so i could see how it could have that effect on you. I also feel like i am more productive around the house, and just in life when im high. Its a hell of a plant. 

11. I feel that way in some areas...but IME you still need to take what you learn and incorporate it into sobriety to some extent. Otherwise, when large tolerance sets in you can take a break and enjoy the fruit. Really enriches my sober life in the short term.

Long term I just end up going back to the stuff I stopped doing...like maybe a month or two. Then you're back to gorging yourself on unproductive sober highs.

Definitely changed a lot about the way I do sobriety and enjoy myself far more with broadened interests.

12. Yeah smoking in moderation is key to this 

13. #13 Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    This is so very true for me. If I smoke anywhere over around .2 out of a bong I am not going to want to go anywhere, even sativa. If I feel any effects of Indica it puts me in a lathargic state, I actually gain social anxienty because I don't know how to act around people when high. I don't act normal, make retarded comments, and look like im on meth. If you saw me around an hour after smoking .5 to a gram of strong indica my eyes will be rolling back in my head uncontrollably, effects of trying to stay awake of someone putting you under anestesthia, my voice will be slurred and slowed my short term memory will be shot, I make stupid decisions and become basically brain dead.

It's hard to just smoke .2 and be satisfied because I love that indica high. Put me in the middle of a group of people smoking, within 30 minutes I will hardly be talking probably just staring at a wall somewhere

14. My life's the exact opposite. I never smoked or anything and had all these friends and stuff and than I started smoking and I have a couple REAL friends that didn't flake because I started smoking. Now I basically play Xbox all day and nobody texts me or anything. I just get the occasional party call and than have my night of partying. Haha it fucking sucks but I don't wanna quit smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I never smoked either, I was a big computer gamer my entire high school life until I got out I immediately dropped the games when I tried mary j. But now my life is basically a description of the song
    Because I got high - Afroman

16. I feel like i've found family in the world of the ganj, i've got a mentor that has showed me the ways, and i've gone on to be able to be successful and happy in life, ive lost a few ppl but i've gained far more friends, its not just the weed, but who doesn't love to sit and enjoy a bowl after a long week

17. True. Weedmotivates me in a certain way. if I get completely stoned off some indica I'll be couch lock or sleep, but a couple hits of some sativa or if I vape I'll be out and ready to go I get bored just sitting down playing games or on the computer.

Ever sinc eI started smoking I tend to enjoy being inside, and haven't hungout with anyone for a month.. I was suppose to meet up with an old friend last night but he ditched me and made me wait somewhere for two hours.. Glad it's helping you the herb is great

19. I've never been motivated from weed, but I have had a few particular sativas which got me really focused and overall made me better at anything I did. I wish I had that strain again, a true strain for work!

20. This thread is legit