I feel like such a pussy right now

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Nov 3, 2017.

1. I just came from the corner store to buy cigarettes, and there was a guy walking in front of me and we both went through the door together and he kept looking back at me. After looking back four times he finally turned around and said "what the Fuck are you staring at?" The whole reason I was looking at him was because he kept turning around and looking at me but instead of starting a conflict I just said sorry.

Now I can't stop going through my mind about what I should have said which would have been "why the Fuck are you turning back to look at me?" God I really need to grow a pair of balls.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. We all have moments where we thought we fucked up. It's ok. Life forces us to get out of our comfort zone. Next time, just stand your ground and be blunt about others disrespecting you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Always carry

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. You did the right thing. You lost nothing and he was a dick. We don't have time for dicks.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. Lol I'm Canadian sorry is basically our go to adjective, don't worry about it man, he was being a jerk and instead of being one back you de-escalated the situation, not worth the hassle.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. HODOOOOOR!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Just when you think its a safe place hahaha
    - but replying to OP; thats normal around my city, people constantly eyeballin you, eye ballin them and they get mad and ask whats good with you. Even though its natural to look at somebody looking at you, specially in sketchy areas, I just say whats up once then pretend they no longer exist but keep my peripherals locked in haha

• Like Like x 1
  8. Honestly you made the best move just letting it go. Particularly if someone is acting paranoid you never know what's going on with them personally. Dud could have been on a 8 day binge and looking for someone to hurt.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Should of just said 'Not much'.

• Like Like x 1

10. You should of called him out on it man, i usually do if someone's being rude & staring or they act like a dick, you have to remember though violence isn't always the answer, I do security work & i only ever use it as a last resort.

11. #11 Hamato Yoshi, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2017
    Oops wrong thread

• Like Like x 1
  12. That was me. What the fuck were you looking at bro? Lol jk. Some people are fucking idiots. The only thing they have left in life is intimidation because they are losers. Pay them no mind.

• Like Like x 4
  13. I used to be really bad with this kinda thing and I was very tempermental with the staring thing as well but as I've grown up it's gone away for the most part and being locked up as much as I have has made it almost instinct to look down when walking and if you look at somebody don't be direct and don't hold a stare for longer than a micro second but OP I personally think your choice wasn't bad some people might say your a pussy but when they sitting in a cell for some bs like this I bet they think twice

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dont worry about it at all..you acted like the responsible type..the problem with the world is some people are just angry..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Is that really worth your time? Sounds like he is a little pussy to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. You should have slayed the infidel where he stood. Next time.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. A lot of you are not on the level here... That guy was thinking about robbing you.

When somebody does some aggressive shit like that, they are 'Punking you up' meaning they are gonna ask you that or step on your shoes or walk into you... They are checking your response, because if your submissive enough when the guy isn't really threatening you, when he sees you two weeks later, he won't hesitate to confront you with a weapon, because you were willing to submit when he didn't even have one.

Next time you stand and don't say a word.

Obviously he's not going to rob you right after you leave the store but if he sees you again he might decide to try some shit.

Or he was just being a dick, that would be a better scenario than getting punked up and robbed later

Sent from my shithole using my fuckface

• Like Like x 3
  18. Gotta stand up for yourself man. Just dont go around puttin your hands on everyone. Let him take the first shot and defend yourself. You have that right.

Ive had someone literally cut in front of me in line at the gas station. He knew he did it to disrespect me. I didnt say nothin tho. I could have molly wopped tf out of him if i wanted to. Gotta pick your battles. Your not a pussy, your just inexperienced.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. I’m 51 yrs old and have been in my share of fights. The older you get the more you realize fighting is a bunch of BS! OP you did the right thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. That's sad, why would you even share this with others.
    I'm a scrawny motherfucker and I would've told that asshole "I don't know, I'm still trying to figure that out."