Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PSG, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Hey all. I recently have gotten into a situation where I won't be able to smoke for a little over 2 years. I'm getting drug tested monthly and don't feel like going through all the shit to get clean. I also feel like it's just not worth the risk.

I feel like shit. I really do. I've stopped smoking for about 2 1/2 weeks now and I just feel glum. Everything has lost its color. Nothing is interesting. College feels like it's pointless. I feel like I'm just floating around doing nothing, having life pass me by.

I would love to smoke. I really really really would love to smoke. I don't know what to do and I just want to feel better...

2. What are we going to do?

3. idk man i was just thinking people could leave suggestions on how to make this not so shitty lol

4. How about you find a hobby that makes you feel full and colorful? Smoking should add happiness, not make happiness.

5. Life is more than being high. Like "squirt" says, smoking should be a good part in your life and not your entire life.

6. Get some hookers.

7. If you lose your tolerance completely you can smoke once and be clean in a matter of a few days. It's like if you're totally clean it doesn't stick for as long. So go have a hit!

8. I second finding a hobby, just dont think about it so much that's all. Think about your life before ganja what did you do then? Look on the bright side at least your tolerance will be at zero and what u gone do with all that money u saving? Remember you where fine before weed and will be fine without smoking for a while. Goodlook bro if u find yourself really feining give me a pm ion bite.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. And if you dont mind me asking whats the situation? maybe theres a way u could toke jus alot less.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. you can read the thread where i explain why i cant toke: https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1393921-My-time-with-weed-is-over%2E%2E%3F

it sucks. i smoked today and it felt great. gotta get clean though lol. they have tested me 2 times randomly and i passed. i passed after smoking one week before, several days in a row. i think i can smoke and be clean within 2-4 days.

11. #11 Deep Roots, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
    Sometimes when you feel like shit you just have to flush man.

My advice. Save all the money youd normally spend on weed and weed related shit.

When you start back in a few years you'll have enough to start a nice personal grow if your in a position to do so.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Try and pick up a new hobby too. That helps alot.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I agree with poster above. Look for the silver lining, you've got extra money on the side that would've been previously used for weed. Buy yourself something, save up for a vacation, and overall just use this time to cultivate yourself. Now instead of being high a few hours a day, maybe use it to spend time with friends, work out, or read.

It's not the end of the world my dude. You've got the rest of your life to smoke

14. Go for a hike.

15. Get into a new hobby or learn a new musical instrument. Indulging in some good musical vibes is a great way to get your mind off things and have a good time

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I third this. Hubby was having some trouble filling his spare time so I suggested he get back into the guitar. He learned a smidge in high school but he's really digging it now, he's learning oodles online. Everybody needs something to take up the space in our brains that feeds our anxiety, fears, bad memories.

17. I've been in your shoes, friend. Pot is wonderful at relieving boredom and you sound bored. Keep yourself busy like ^^ suggested and in a few months you'll be okay but if you continue smoking occasionally you'll piss a hot one sooner or later plus it'll make it harder to adjust. My advise is to suck it up and do the time sober. Two years will pass pretty fast. I have a turkey in the freezer I've had longer than that.

18. thank you all so much for your input and support. i have picked up some new hobbies (hackey sacking with friends who do and don't smoke, mostly with people who don't. i have also started watching a lot more tv shows and movies, as well as picked up a new part time job!).

things are looking up.

and with that said, i think it's time i take a break from the grasscity community. thank you all for your support, help, and good times throughout the last couple years. you guys are a great community of people and i hope you all never change! unless it's for the better, of course.

thank you blades. you have been good to me. i will see you all in a couple years. stay safe, and medicated! :bongin: :)

19. Good luck to you! :)

20. Hello all! Just wanted to update you guys

Things are going very well. I picked up the guitar, both acoustic and electric.

Still working, smoking occasionally (once every couple weeks), and passing my tests. Thank you guys for your support in general. After looking back on this thread, it makes me happy to see what a nice, loving community you guys are.

Much love!

• Like Like x 1