I feel like shit

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Jun 5, 2012.

1. #1 HelloFriend, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    Atm we have in school helping courses.... I am taking maths and was also supposed to take english, but today I told to teacher that I wont be coming to this course... (the actual reason was, because I am lazy I guess and I felt hungry as hell (one lesson is like 2 hours long)....

It took me 4 years for me to get to where I am now and I am basically graduated, only university exams left in autumn, but I doubt I can make them... since well.. I dont know, I think I just dont believe in myself, or am too lazy :(,

But today in my school I met a guy who is at the same school, its his first year, and he is about to graduate this autumn.... yes, thats right , he will graduate only in one year, cause he took like 10 different subjects every period and was willing to study... Oh god how miserable and bad it made me felt...... plus he is also taking that english course (what I should be taking), and again I felt like shit, when I was heading to catch my bus, after maths course, while he stayed there for the english course.... He also mentioned to me that he wants to become a pilot, and he was very very humble guy... someone who I now tottaly admire... and look up to...

I always tend to choose easier ways / paths in life, and I kinda hate myself for that :(((

2. 131 and no replies... now I feel really shit. lol...

3. Try harder. Set higher expectations for yourself. There is always a way to do the minimum, its our society. Work your ass off and youll feel better. Set yourself some long and short term goals to begins with.

4. The only reason that kid does that is because he has a goal, find your goals in life, it shouldn't be to emulate what that kid is doing, but what YOU want to do...it's easy to get motivated about something if you like it and have goals.

5. I keep seeing "because I'm too lazy".

If your parents are paying for your college, quit wasting their money.

If you're paying for college quit wasting YOUR money.

You know what the issue is, so be an adult and do the damn thing.

6. Follow your heart and believe in yourself.

7. All throughout high school I was lazy as fuck, failed multiple classes, always skipped and although a nice student, not a good one. I regret it because of how people see me now (not that that really matters overall) and schools I'm able to get into. Thankfully I'm planning on going to a music production school or a broadcasting school for radio, but I know that if I go there, I can't act the way I did in highschool, I need to try hard and not be lazy. Anyways, my point is that if you're really so bothered by the fact that you're lazy and failing at things, you need to set expectations for yourself and goals. Easier said than done, I did it in high school and rarely set through, but if it's worth it to you to do good you'll do it. You'll feel like shit if you don't try afterwards, trust me.

8. There's people who are forced to not be lazy..

And the ones that have to push themsves to not be lazy..

I was forced.. I was given to options after HS..

Go to college and take as many classes I could take as many days a week as possible or she wouldn't pay for it..

Or go to work. I chose work.

Now a year later almost exactly.. I'm living on my own. Financially stable. And just in general a well rounded responsible guy...

But I'm also working A LOT lol

9. Stop being so damn lazy