I feel like shit all the time , everything is boring

Discussion in 'General' started by iTweaker, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Wake up tummy aches , feeling of wanting to puke a huge load out , rip a bong hit feel better for the next 5min and it sets down. It seems my life is boring , everything I do except going out at night is boring and I dont want to depend on that for the adrenaline ,

I used to tweak alot but its been a year im clean. whenever people come over to my house or we just chill and smoke a joint , I find passing time with people very boring , its like smoke weed talk about shit and bitches , its the same thing over and over, I get bored very easily but now I think im starting to get depressed

2. That sucks. Life, sober or not, is pretty damn awesome, at least to me.

3. I dunno wtf happend to me I used to be very sociable and always had shit to say , now im starting to get very quiet and I never have anything to say . mabye I shuld try some vitamins I heard they work good for depression.

4. Take some fish oil. I heard that might help with depression, not to mention the positive effects it has on your arteries/heart.

5. start exercising

6. Eat better, work out, meet people.

7. Tweaking? Damn man, if you're talking about Molly that's probably why you feel like shit, start going to a gym where there are lots of chicks, get in great shape and pass them while jogging at least twice, they'll want your dick man and that'll be exciting enough haha. It's true man i've done it, girls dig guys who are in shape.

8. that void is difficult to fill, i know it myself. you've got to find something to fill it. there's something out there. commit to the journey of finding it. that will at least keep you preoccupied enough until you find what your looking for.

9. EXERCISE. I feel like exactly how you described dude all the time. All I do is decide to go for a run and do some core workouts and I feel loads better about myself. I find it impacts the rest of my day, I will have more energy for things and feel better about myself. I know exactly how you feel, just don't sit back and let it happen to you. They say depression can be prevented most of the time; we just never see it coming or take the preventative measures to stop it.

10. Everyone thanks for the suggestions , I will definetly get some excerise , I think you guys are right one time I had an intense as basketball match with my buddys and after we felt great as hell and were all talking and chilling . Omega 3 fish oil supplements seem to be a good idea . I think I need a new goal , and this is where it gets complicated....

11. I find that always having something to do helps. I make music, do some woodworking, will be picking up glass blowing when i move to denver next month. Having hobbies is HUGE. It's a great way to focus all our frustration and put it into something productive. Also I find cleaning can be something I focus on when I get bored with my days.

12. I've been there. As sad as it is, smoking is the healthiest crutch for me. I don't find it sad but society does. I skateboard, make music, anything to take my mind off things. Setting goals is great. That really does help regardless of what it is. Hope shit works out