I feel like piss

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Nov 20, 2012.

1. So today I am sick as fuck. I am curious on how marijuana effects people when they are sick. I'm unsure if I can rip bong bowls since my throat is so damn sore and I have a banger head ache. My friends hooking me up with edibles so I can just sleep all day. When I am stoned I realize that my senses are usually hightened to a point and I am wondering if that would make me feel the aches and shittyness more? Or will I feel better?

2. Its nice to be high when your sick..

I dont know.. i just dont pay attention to the sick when im high so its like there... but i give no fucks. If that makes sense lol

3. i had an evil sore throat that lasted about 10 days sometime last month or so. could barely swallow. breathing was a damn chore. then i smoked some bowls from my bong. felt so much better. just make sure you have plenty of WATER nearby, water not juice not soda WATER. room temp. drink a lot of it along with the weed you'll be fine.

4. Just got over my last bit of sickness while smoking weed. I say smoking helps you feel better/sleep

5. Do it! You'll be all like "what's sick?"

6. I heard taking some Robotussin or some sort of cough surup right before coats the throat and lessens the burning throat. I might try that. It hurts so damn bad eating and drinking stuff sucks. Hot chocolate and warm tea is doable though.