I Feel Like My Life Is Finally Starting

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMunchinPanda, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I start my new full time job tomorrow morning and my fiancé and I will be almost completely moved into our apartment on Thursday. We're just waiting on the bed to actually stay there, everything else is pretty much done. We'll both be in walking distance to our jobs, so that'll save on gas and since we're renting from a family member our rent is super cheap for a huge ass place.
    We haven't had to buy anything (other than the bed) because both our families are just like "do you want this?" From dishes to tables, lamps to couches, blankets to benches. I'm so happy I can't sleep. Well, that and nervous as fuck to start my new job that I have no idea how to do but yea. Wooooooooo!!

Sorry for the long post though lol I'd rather post this on here than on Facebook lol

2. Congratulations man, sounds awesome.

3. Good shit. A good night to bang

4. fake it till u make it.
    Get that dough
    profit?

5. congrats

6. Congrats OP! What's your job?

7. Congrats :n) here's to a good and prosperous life.

8. Damn bro. That's great for ye. It's crazy how life works ain't it

9. That's really awesome, good luck at your new job. :)

10. Thanks everyone! I am a machinist. It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be lol but its not easy by any standard. I'm happy to be out on our own and able to get to sleep a lot faster, sleep longer, and be well rested. :) :smoke:

11. Hell yea good for you.I cant wait til my life starts.I got big dreams.