I feel like it’s growing very slow and looms slightly unhealthy

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by John PEACHEZ, Jun 21, 2018.

1. I can’t tell what’s going on I’m doing everything right just like I should be, but it’s just looks unhappy, and it’s not really growing all too much. Can anybody tell me what’s wrong if anything? This is 2 weeks old tommorow.

Attached Files:

2. what kind of soil are you using. that has a lot of wood and no perlite. the roots have no place to go...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It’s some premium organic soil i got from Home Depot forget the brand, what kind of soil should I have?

4. everyone has their own opinions. local nurseries is a good start. i use kind soil with coco loco. some people make there own.

start here:

https://www.growweedeasy.com

i have only been doing this for a year.

i know this:
    ph your water
    don’t use miracle gro

i’m not a pro, but if you read about everyone else’s mistakes you will learn what to do and not do.

most importantly...have fun and enjoy it. it’s a cool hobby.

5. Add 50 percent perlite to your mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Perlite

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea change ur soil up, Home Depot and Lowe’s have shit soil, shit everything in fact.
    Garden Center, i like Fox Farms Strawberry fields and some Perlite. They should have Fox Farm nutes too. Research what nutes are best before u go buyin the wrong ones.
    What lights u got ?
    Here’s where I get shit, I have shoplights with daytime led T12’s in em and a couple lamps with 100w daytime bulbs. I tried a LED and I hated it, gave it to my Mom.
    But I too have slow growing plants, they’ll take off eventually, dont let it work on ya.
    P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. And don’t buy slow release nutes, never ever don’t do it. Especially Miracle Gro:

9. So I changed the soil to one with more perlite and moisture control, and it already appears to be way healthier already and growing faster, I do have fox farm nutrients I got the trio pack they sell with grow big, and big bloom, and tiger bloom. I made a mixture up and feed it every other watering, I just got scared for a little didn’t want it to die out on me! It’s my second plant ever so I’m pretty new to this, unfortunately the first plant I grew was male and I didn’t know. Also for light i put it out in The sun for as long as I can then I bring it back inside and put it Under a light box that I have I’ll attach a picture with the specs on it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here it is now much greener looking

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Get some kelp me kelp you too. And Tiger Bloom is for flower., i think i always get the 2 bloom ones mixed up. Yea save the Tiger Bloom for flower, u need more Nitrogen than it has, for now.

12. Sure does !

13. Let me know if this is sufficient enough cause, to tell you guys the truth I have no clue.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah I haven’t used the tiger bloom yet just a mixture between the other two

• Like Like x 1
  15. I don’t know either, i use shoplights.
    look at ur bulbs, it should have a number next to Luminous or whatever word they use on those bulbs, by the wattage. Whats that number on each bulb?