I feel like I'm the only person like me

Discussion in 'General' started by averagetoker, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Out in public, I can handle a friendly chit-chat conversation well. Over the past year or so, I've developed this kind of feeling where everyone I talk to isn't really a person and that I'm all on my own, with no one I can truly connect with. Sure, I have friends, some good ones too. But most of them are just people I can have only a good enough time with, never a true connection. Yeah, I have family, and I have a normal relationship with them. The worst part of this feeling is that every time I leave my room, I have this hope that I'll finally meet someone that I can connect with. It has never happened. I'm by no means shy or socially stupid, just I never feel a connection with anyone.

All the people I know who blaze also have the same effect on me. Sure, we can smoke together, which I dig, just that I still won't make a connection with them. People to me in general are uncaring and uninterested, and simply care about boozing every weekend and getting with whores. (I go to college). I feel like I'm the only person like me.

2. There are litterally BILLIONS of potential people for you to connect with.

Don't worry, brotha, you'll find your soulmates in time :smoke:

3. You'll always search for a person like you

and you'll never find 'em

cuz you're special

yeah, so special

very special

you're so you

4. you're my soulmate :eek:

a good friend said to me once: mental you are very very unique, just like everyone else

5. tee hee :D

I'm going to have to confess my love for you right now, Mental.

I love you.

:eek:

6. #6 chronicman00, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    i feel you mayne i feel this way sometimes too. its like yeah everythings right there in your face but at the same time you feel disconnected. so usually i blow off the small talk and talk when i feel i have something meaningful to say.

only small talk bitches and hoes i wanna swack. but mainly keep it real and meaningful with my real boys.

tip: go out and make these connections dont wait around.. lifes too short to see what you want and not take that shit you feel me

go out and eat some fuckin shrooms man n stick your dick in some giney

7. Almost everyone feels this way.

8. I still havnt got it completely figured out but i used to be really quiet and talk to hardly anyone in class and this year and last year ive grown a lot and shit is 20x better when youre not so shy or quiet. There are connections there to be made if you seek em actively. and I dont mean a "hey i like to drink every day and fuck whores" connection.

9. ^for real. EVERYONE feels lost, EVERYONE feels alone sometimes, its part of growing up in this place

10. you just described my current situation

11. its not like im not actively seeking connections. just literally everyone I've met at this college is a.) an alcoholic b.) uninteresting. When i say uninteresting I mean someone who I think is here to grab a degree and generally melts into the crowd. Or c.) a mooch. Maybe i'm just at a college with a shitty social scene. well, im about to blaze, thanks for the replies
    :smoke:

12. chronicman, I laughed for like 5 minutes after reading the last line of your post. I hope you don't mind. I'm fucking high.

13. Don't worry man, you're special in your own way. Just like everyone else.

14. You sound like me.

15. Same here.

Sometimes friends aren't really how they are supposed to be, now a days my friends are people i smoke/drink/fuck/laugh and have a fucking good time with and they all love me but then later on i ask myself, how much do they really know me?
    what you need sir is a friend that would be around you in your happiest/saddest time, a friend that you would experience all situations with.
    sooo yeah just give someone a chance to stay long enough where he or she will make you open up to them

16. I've been called a lunatic with no morals by someone who in their spare time makes soap. You are not alone.

17. #17 thewhitehouse, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
    Do you know how hard it is to find people to have a decent conversation about the synthesis of 17-cyclobutylmethylmorphinan with? Or how hard it is to find people to talk about possibilities of easier, cheaper ways to synthesize sildenifil so that it will be available to everybody cheaply for bad cases of whiskey dick? Almost fucking ZERO. Even when I smoke grass with people I know, I like to talk about how amazing it would be to score ACS/reagent grade purity olivetol so that I could synthesize pure THC and spray it on my growing buds and create >110% delta-9-THC bags of weed. Or even just spray it on hay bales and get high for about $20 a pound.

Don't ever feel alone - sometimes the values that make people so diametric, make them the same (you know the old cliche' [and paula abdul 80's pop song]: opposites attract). If you feel alone all of the time... you will end up like me... :(