I feel like I'm on top of the world

Discussion in 'General' started by Makizushi, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Maaaan life right now is great!

I'm looking at more than a quarter pound of mid.
    I've got a check from the government coming every month just for going to school.
    My school is all paid for. (not loans, post 9/11 GI bill)
    I've got gas in my tank, money in the bank!

Gawd I love life, anyone else livin it up??

--
    PS; even my taco bell lunch was amazing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Daaaamn dude your real ballin right now. Me? Im just munchin on the bombest Carne Asada Quesadilla I have ever tasted, and hittin the Illadelph. Lifes good

3. I cant complain. I recently got a new vehicle that should last me for the next 10 years. I'm working and got about 1200 saved up (lol) Got a good place to stay with friends I enjoy. Only problem is work & school together is starting to drag down my energy, too much. And I still really have no idea what kind of career/major I plan on getting into, and after this semester I'll be done with my gen. ed credits. Only bad thing is I'm about 7k in debt from school. But I'm aiming to make 70k + once I find the career for me

4. "its like im walkin on sunshiiiiine..." lol
    [​IMG]I've been trying to find a reason to use this. thank you lol

5. Right now man. Im feeling good. And i like it.

6. Good for you:hello:
    Mine is pretty good right now, except I am in the process of looking for a job. After I get that off my worry's it should be even better and then I can afford some MJ:smoke:

7. I love seeing other people happy. Good times :smoke:

8. i been talking to this amazing girl......
    which i told myself i wouldnt do....
    somehow she has managed to
    change my whole perspective!!!!!;)

so yeah shit it is better then good!

9. I really like hearing of other people being happy.......

You guys should try to spread the positive vibes............

Nothin' feels better than being happy AND being surrounded by other happy folks...

Be well!

10. I am also feeling great! Congrats on feeling good!

I've been meditating more and not watching tv, and living in the moment lately and I just can't stop feelin good...

11. I'm glad to see we've got some other positive motha fuckers on GC. wooo!

12. Always good to see people enjoying the small positives of life as opposed to stressing over why they never see the big karmatic reward that's supposed to be headed their way, or bitching over the trivial negatives that infest everybody's lives.

Good day to you, sir:)