I feel like Im on a constant adventure finding lighters...

Discussion in 'General' started by fenderkush, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Whenever I really need a lighter, they just disappear. I bought a pack of lighters from Safeway the other day and I can never find them. And I find them in the most obvious places. Anybody else have this problem?

2. yeaaah, all the time, specially if i'm drinkin. if i drink it is inevitable i lose something of importance.. EVERY FUCKING TIME!

3. Man i've thought I lost lighters before and they were literally right in my fucking hand...XD

4. ^lol.

I always end up with an abundance in my room, but still less than I remember buying  :smoke:

5. the only lighters I can keep track of are a couple of mini bics I keep in my room. I don't know what happens to them

6. I just lost my favorite blue one. It was thankfully one of those cheap dollar ones you get in a gas station, however it still bothers the heck out of me. Leg's in a cast too so i can't crawl on the floor and look under the couch either. ><

7. Curse of the stoners man, we're always out of something.

8. I rarely lose my lighter lol I always keep track of it even when I'm fucked up!

9. A few weeks back all 4 of my lighters ran out of gas at the same time. I'm paranoid when I don't have a couple lying around now...

10. Buy a box of those big wooden matches and stash it in the junk drawer! Then when you have lost your lighter, you can just grab a match!

That's a good idea. I like to have two lighters but I've had this one for a while now.

12. They look a little tacky, but u could try getting a lighter leash. I had a friend who duct taped one to the side of his bong then wrapped it in hempwick. The bong didn't look as nice but he never lost a lighter again.

13. I keep all my weed stuffs in one drawer, hard to lose lighters that way.

14. Haha I actually have an enormous box of matches like Granny suggested!

I feel like hemp wick is a fuckin' godsend! :cool: