I feel like Im not connected to my body

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Magicgrass, Sep 29, 2013.

1. When I smoke I CONSTANTLY have this whole mind set of "What is thought. How are my thoughts even possible. I'm made up of microscopic cells so how can they make thoughts an remember memories. Why am I here? Why are humans on earth?" I literally question all of existence. Anyone else do this?

2. Sometimes, but I mostly just play games.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. haven't been high like that in a while!

I jerk off inside books and give life to words

4. When I'm high I think too much :3 I need to find a high-hobby

5. I find that pondering the intricacies of life is the reason cannabis is here. God gave us many tools to use and the sweet leaf is one of his most precious sacraments. I try my best to put those time to a good purpose, such as reflecting on why I feel a certain way about something important. My spiritual side is feed by the herb. A good guide to this type of thinking is what is the positive. There is a positive in every situation. Say you have a close friend tragically die. Yes that is horrible and there needs to be grieving but save your anger. Don't be angry with the "cause" of the situation, try to find what you can do to help others with your experiences. I do like to fascinate at the fact that we are nothing more than positively and negatively charged molocules held tightly together with carbon. We seem like on organism but in fact we are many. We couldn't digest food with out the bacteria that lives inside us. We couldn't think with out the minerals that allow electricity to be sent through our body as means of communication from our brain. Our hair is completely different than our internal organs but it is all on the same organism.

Peace :wave:

6. I know how you feel. I think a lot too. What i mostly think about the most is the fact that i know two languages yet i only think in one of them. I think about how we even exists and who the hell we are because i can come up with so many theories and no one will ever know the definite answer. 

7. Some strains make me think a bunch, some strains just leave me sitting there really frickin' stoned.

8. Mostly what I get round here is indica, there are some sativas but it's usually skunk and it's poorly grown and nasty. I haven't been high like that in a long time, apart from the other night after a t-break.But in response to the question, yes I have done that, and it happens every time i smoke, just more so after a t-break. 

9. It lingers sometimes for me too, like, hours after I'm back on the ground in still thinking about it deeply

10. as long as you're thinking about your own life that's good

11. I feel you OP but no, don't personally question everything when I'm high. Only things relevant to what's going on at the moment. But hey, thinking never hurt anyone. I've had a friend who question a lot of shit while we smoked. Was killing my high but didn't want to offend the dude, everybody is affected differently when they smoke. I won't turn down conversation but damn.

12. My boyfriend recorded me one time and I talked for about twenty minutes straight about cell recollection of memories or something like that -.- I either talk a lot when I smoke, or I don't talk at all and just smile at everything

13. #13 Adam182, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    If I was high and someone starting chaffing on about human cells and shit I'd probably tell them to shut the fuck up tbh lol. But that's just me.

Talk about space and shit though I guess.

14. Dude I should right a book about my thoughts. Then 1.) I wouldn't be talking and 2.) I could be the next Einstein.

15. I used to, went away after the first year or so.

16. Stick together concepts you've probably never heard

17. This is me just about every single time I get high. I am always mentally exhausted after I come down.

18. Really keeps your eyes glued to the page

19. I get so high I can start hearing other people's thoughts. Lol. I usually just play the game, for some reason I play a lot better when I'm super high.

Mail me leftovers.

20. You tried, I'll give you that haha.

I jerk off inside books and give life to words