Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like i'm going to die

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThePowerOfPot, May 30, 2011.

1. Don't take cough medicine or strepsils while you sick and not have much in your stomach then have weed. I was just lying in the bath and I couldn't move, when i finally got up i could not stop throwing up for like 15 mins

Please take this seriously its a very bad idea to do/take anything containing THC while your sick

2. I've smoked/vaped plenty of times when I was sick.. You sure you didn't green out from smoking too much?

3. Yeah.. I usually don't smoke any weed when im sick.

Usually switch over to hash and concentrates.:smoke:

4. hey u got some cough medicine or strepils i can borrow ?

5. #5 BloodLust, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    :[ isn't pot used for anti-nausea? Sorry bout the luck bro.

6. it was from the cough medicine

/thread?

7. i must say i havent read a funny response like this in a looooooooong while, rep to u my good sir. hahaha fuck im high :smoke:

8. this thread is stupid. it's probably a really bad stomach virus from the sounds of it.

9. i smoke when im sick lol. i was on meds for a really sore throat. idk if it was strep but it was a bitch and i took some hits outta my pipe. it was painful but i got high so it was all good

10. i had run out i thought but i found like 1/10th of a bag of keef and smoked that then i had a bath and when i got out i was dizzy and started to throw up

11. Maybe you did the bath too hot, since you were smacked, and just had a massive head rush when you stood up?

12. maybe cos i still have a bitching head ache

13. Spoken like a true 13 year old...:rolleyes:

14. mad n00b

15. Why? Smoking or taking cough medicine when I am sick makes me feel better.

16. Weed is supposed to help you when you're sick, not make it worse lol.

17. what do you do when all of a sudden you cough like a motherfucker and your throat is sore and have a lot of mucus , guess that means you got sick right. But you smoke every day and your not stopping for that shit , any medicine or home remedies to help with that whole day nagging cough and make smoking weed less painful while your sick ? In south africa we have rooibos tea witch has a lot of anti oxidants and good shit witch helps a little and strepsils also help especialy with an numing thing in to make you feel less pain when inhaling . exersize also gets the tar loose and helps but takes time . I`m also going to try boiling water and vicks vapor rub and inhaling that under a towel . all that stuff helps and I probably awnsered my own question but anyone who was more to add please do so . one love ~

18. I have a feeling that you overheated yourself. With certain sicknesses your body will try to "burn off" the virus. Add a hot bath and increased heart rate from the keif and who knows?

19. Whenever I'm sick I find that weed helps because I get so stoned I pass out so my body can use more energy to fight the virus. I also do take other medicines with weed ans have never noticed and negative side effects. So like others have said, maybe you over heated

20. I always smoke when I'm ill, usualy mixed with the appropriate medicine. You smoked too much bro. And trust me, you're not gonna die, just smoke less!