I feel like I still love my ex, not sure what I should do

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fighter, Oct 4, 2011.

1. #1 Fighter, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    Alright so I'm in a situation I've never really been in before. We broke up a month ago and at the time I decided I should make it a complete separation and move on which I've been trying to do. I've been going out a lot more with my friends to parties and just hanging out and at the same time I've asked out a few girls I saw and thought I could have a relationship with.

The thing is anytime I have a thought about her I literally get this intense warm vibe in my heart making me feel like I miss her a lot more than I think I do. My ex has been trying to see me from the same day we broke up and is always the first to start a conversation with me. I can't completely shut her out since she's my managers cousin and even though I've talked to her about it and she feels for me, they're still family and I want everything to do with this to be as painless as possible.

So I haven't actually seen her since we broke up, well, I didn't see her when we broke up since it was a fucking text, the time before that was completely fine. She's been asking to see me for a month but has been busy most of the times she's asked me to come see her. If she stopped talking to me from the start ... or end, I don't think I would be feeling this way since I'd know it's over but this is fucking with my mind.

Oh just forgot something -- She started going out with another guy shortly after we broke up but has been saying she misses me and wanted me to come over to sleep with her (the way she said it was like when we we're going out, she wanted me come fuck her) while they we're going out. She also said her friend wants to fuck me and said I should meet her because I need to be less shy... what the fuck?

I think it's a combination of how unique she was, her personality, and how attractive she was. I've been seeing a much sexier and older girl recently and even though our conversations go much better than with my ex it doesn't feel the same.

Honestly I think I just needed to write this out to give myself more perspective on this but if anyone has some advice I'd really appreciate it. Also I feel like it's worth saying that I'm not doing this for her, I want to see her only because I feel like I deserve it. I understand if we did get back together it would probably end in a similar way but I can't get over this feeling I have.

TL;DR: Broke up a month ago, ex has been trying to talk to and see me constantly since, I get a feeling as if I still love her when I think about her, and I'm trying to figure out whats best for me at this point.

2. I'm gonna be completely honest with you bro...The bolded part was the only part of the story that I read..I hate to sound like that but its the first thing I saw when the thread came up and honestly it was all I needed to see bro..

Sorry stuff didn't work out but I'd move on player...life is short

3. Thanks but in all honestly that part is irrelevant.

The part that mattered in that addition is the fact that she wants to fuck me and introduce me to her friend who she said wants to fuck me.

Hopefully someone can read the whole thing :/ If I don't see her on my own terms she's just going to find me so I'm trying to make this situation benefit me since I said I can't just break everything off and move somewhere else.

4. Yeah one of my ex friends was a whore. She was banging her ex/wanted to bang her other ex all the time. The current boyfriend when told about this, decided to stick with her and lick her boots basically.

Don't be the bitch of the relationship and go back to her. You where with her, you had feelings for her it is over. Sounds like a messy breakup.

You want real closure? You want to completely end it? Send her a tape of you getting a blow job from some new girl... I mean an actually video tape. Like film it on an old school camera. If she wants to know what is on it she will have to buy a VCR.

5. #5 Fighter, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    Lmao that'd be funny :p honestly tho if I wanted to be a dick I'd fuck her, go to a party her bf's at and when he starts shit with me (i now he would), knock him out and tell him i fucked his girlfriend then call her a whore and leave.

The thing is I'm not the one talking to her, she's talking to me. It also wasn't a messy break up at all, it just ended and I'm not sure what over.

I just feel like I'm not going to hear the end of this. My manager was saying she was being really immature and to basically put her in her place and not get back with her so I may just do that. It's just hard because I feel like I really love her.

Honestly though the first thing I said and what you said, that wouldn't give me any closure and I'm sure would do the opposite. I might feel satisfied for a short period of time but once thats over I'm just going to feel like a dick because I doubt I'd be happy with a girl who'd agree with something like that.

6. Why did you break up with her in the first place?

7. She broke up with me, then called me later that night saying she was upset about something she didn't want to go into detail with and may have over reacted than said she wanted to go see a movie with me.

I figured I'd just stop talking to her and start meeting new people which I have been doing, she just keeps trying to talk to me and saying she wants to hangout and I don't know what to do since I feel like I still love her.

8. been through that before my man, time heals all pain...try and find you a girl to get your ex off your mind....it does get easier with time, dont keep anything that reminds you of your ex if your really done withher

9. I didn't say date that girl. Just film a blowjob.

She is gone. She decided to LEAVE YOU FOR ANOTHER MAN. That seems like enough reason to ignore her completely. Sure it sucks, you may even feel bad because you might be missing out on something, however you will feel much better once you let her go and move on.

Smoke a blunt, tell her to fuck off and then spend time with that new older girl you said was hot.

10. Am I the only 1 thinking threesome? IDK bro I read between the lines. Sorry to hear about your situation but get sum new pussy. One that makes your butthole clinch and toes curl up when she make you gasm. Sex seems to always makes things better. Hell if I wake up and didnt get any from the night before when I needed it. Its gonna be a bad day. Period. Now sex b4 a wake n bake.....now thats a start to a perfect day.

11. [quote name='"Fighter"']

She broke up with me, then called me later that night saying she was upset about something she didn't want to go into detail with and may have over reacted than said she wanted to go see a movie with me.

I figured I'd just stop talking to her and start meeting new people which I have been doing, she just keeps trying to talk to me and saying she wants to hangout and I don't know what to do since I feel like I still love her.[/quote]

Find out exactly why she broke up with you. You might not want to get back with her if it's something disrespectful.