I feel like I know nothing

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Mar 26, 2012.

1. maybe try martial arts?

2. Sounds like a good idea. Seriously.

Decipline your body, decipline your mind, set a goal, and fight for it.

3. discipline :D

4. OP i know where youre coming from. ive felt like that since i was 13-14. ive gotten into music quite a lot but depression just pushed that, all my other interests, and friends away. and after all these years i still get real depressed. so it seems as if theres no hope for me. i dont know how to be happy. so im saving up money and plan on living out of my van and traveling the country. it sounds crazy. but isnt that the point? youre bored dude. just like me. but how can you be bored when you never have a set schedule? or have the ability to live practically anywhere. do anything. meet any random/cool people you want to meet?

think about it man. i know thats my calling and im going to do it.

5. Woww!,Similar to Man on the moon this is:eek:
    Just change up a few things and you pretty much just described me......
    I'm like this I have potential but I live in a place where there is barely any oppurtunity,And when I did live somewhere where I could be something I screwed it up by getting drunk and blacking out and coming home at dead hours of the night.

Mannnnn:eek:
    Inspiring story this was........
    I should go out nd find a J.O.B. in the morning

6. Thank you, sir.

Discipline.

7. i gotchuuu

8. Capital I, space, got, space, you, period.

I got you back.

:D

9. nah i meant i was helping you spell. i was clearly speaking slang, you were simply having trouble with some spelling issues.

10. LOL... I admit...

I didn't know discipline was spelled like that. I always thought it was spelled 'des...'

Good to know. Thanks mate!

:D

11. despicable may be the word that threw you off spelling wise. i was always in the principles office so i know all about them disciplinary measures

12. lol... :d

13. Mines in bold, i think i rabbled enough, but hopefully i kinda make some sense :confused::smoke:

14. That's another thing, I'm failing my history class that I already failed. It's kicking my ass. By this pace I won't graduate community college until like 2014

My father encouraged my little bro to do martial arts. I took classes back in the day with a world class fighter, it just wasn't my thing.

He said I was ''too flinchy''

I can't think of a goal to set

I'm about to do something like that. This city is awful. My friends have abandoned me, I feel like theres nobody to confide in.

Yeah I guess I need a job, so I can be a zombie and not have to think

15. I still sit here not having any idea what to do with my life.

I have to wait to get a job because of weed in my system.

I have no special skills to work on. No job. Trying to get off drugs.

Everything just blows

16. Well at least your humble about it, And ditto mofo.

17. god damn you sound like me..i tell myself im gonna do something, make today kick ass, but i always just get sucked into the internet and spend hours upon hours just browsing random shit...i really hate the internet.
    and woah, what part of CO?

18. Behind every aspect of yourself you resent is a gift deep down inside. You just need to dig deeper into it

19. [quote name='"Camgonzo"']god damn you sound like me..i tell myself im gonna do something, make today kick ass, but i always just get sucked into the internet and spend hours upon hours just browsing random shit...i really hate the internet.
    and woah, what part of CO?[/quote]

I just have no motivation to do anything. Everything sucks

I live in the 719, I don't want to get much more specific than that