Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like I get higher when I smoke resin ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Yo I just cleaned my bowl with a paperclick, got all the resin out, and then washed it. I molded the resin into a ball about the size of a pea and dropped it in my bowl. I'm about halfway through smoking it right now... and I gotta say I feel like I get higher when I smoke res o_O. I smoke 2-3 times a day whatever weed i'm carrying at the time, *Last shit I had was Lemon Haze, picking up another half O tomorrow* I don't smoke mids, its always good quality dank. Weird huh :smoking: lol heres a pic of the haze. probably gonna get some shit thats 2x danker tomorrow, i'll post some pics of it too.

Attached Files:

2. Nice lookin bud bro. As far as resin goes, I still smoke it time to time, couldn't say I get "higher" but with a lil more I get just as high, but with a lil head ache on the side occasionally.

3. your dank is like my mid quality. the shit i get, boy it will fill it in your face and make your head spin.1 hit and your done. i get that shit $30 a gram. its called caviar...

4. BTW: So Cal weed ;)

5. Get better bud hahaha

6. Never resort to resin lmao, you need some better weed

7. Isn't resin like 80% tar and shit and like 20% actual thc?

8. Ewww get some danker shit, if resin is getting you higher than your buds you must be puffin that regional bush step your weight up man

9. are you fucking stupid

10. $30 a gram is the pinnacle of stupidity

11. I've never smoked straight resin.

12. lol you're probably just depriving your brain of oxygen and getting some kind of rudimentary middle school high

13. I've heard of that caviar going for like 50/gram when it first hit the scene.

14. Caviar for $30/g isn't bad at all clowns... Do you know what it is?? It's hash oil soaked bud. Super potent.. Good price if it's legit.. Shits potent as could be

15. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']lol you're probably just depriving your brain of oxygen and getting some kind of rudimentary middle school high[/quote]

Haha, there was this kid in my middle school who would strangle himself to get "high" lol he passed out once doin it and his head just straight dropped and hit the desk.

16. hahahahha i dont know why i just started rollin when i read that!! lmao

17. No. Not even close. 20% thc would be pretty potent. You probably read an article that was referring to keif(hash) as resin.

18. O please oregon weed is way better. cali always steals our thunder and strains.

19. Haha wow kid you don't know anything. I get super OG caviar for only $100 a g, damn.

20. Unless you know who's making it and you really trust the dispensary, and there's a couple of those that in LA out of a ton that I've been to, "caviar" is a bad option, and you can make it for much cheaper than 30/g. Just want I want, some bud covered in shit neem oil or something equally crap.

Potent as can be lmao, how about you dab or use some hash that isn't shit if you're so interested in potency. Most places "caviar" is just a term for oil they couldn't put on the shelf but they can throw it on some bud with some kief and make some money.

What the fuck did this thread have to do with that shit, no idea why that guy originally brought it up.