I feel like i am supposed to be evil, but i want to be good

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Sc0pe, Sep 18, 2013.

1. #1 Sc0pe, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    Some of the stuff i do can be so useful in a life of crime and no where else,
    i have a habit of scanning buildings and objects for weak points, i easily managed to get on my schools gym roof one night when i was bored
    i seem to look at every person i walk passed and try to figure out what makes them tick, and most of the time i know exactly what to say to manipulate some people
    then theres the thoughts i get that are only once in a while but are not cool , they creep me out because someone could make them a reality but why would i think of these things in the first place if i wasnt a terrible person

i dont like the thought of being bad because i hate seeing people get hurt but itd be so easy to ruin someone,
    Ive realised that out of all the horrible things ive imagined that one day some terrible person will make it a reality since after all if one human can think it so can another and the next person might not be so restrained

id tell you what im talking about but i have the feeling its mentally scarring and the only reason i think it is because of post traumatic stress

so why dont I be a criminal

2. Everyone has thoughts. Evil or good...everyone has em.

Ive often thought about "evil" stuff similar to what you mention.

The thing that makes you good, is that youre aware of what youre thinking could cause harm, and you choose not to act on it.
    That make you one of the best type of people out there.

3. #3 xpixiex, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Can you market your skillset? Something like you approach a security company, point out their flaws and get paid for it?

Seriously, if I wanted security camera placements, I would hire someone like you to pick out the best spots to put them. Since you appear to look at things differently than most people.

I remember hearing or watching something where Walmart hired professionals to steal shit out of a local Walmart store with the purpose exposing vulnerabilities... maybe you can do something like that?

4. same with me, I get the craziest thoughts sometimes I can easily go out and rob houses and people on the street, kill people all of that I feel like I have no boundaries in my mind I can just pick up my pocket knife and start killing someone in their sleep.

I've always have anger problems like pure rage that makes you feel like your head is going to pop like a zit, but I've always learned to relax I have all of this anger built up into a little ball I learned to control.

5. I'm kind of the same way, but honestly I dont look at it as a good/evil thing, since its just shit made up by man. I agree with pixie, market that shit, make some money showing flaws in security and shit. 

if you wanna believe in good and evil, then just think of it like this, you just thought about it but didnt do it.

6. Kinda like the hulk?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Good to know I'm not the only one. Just remember its not what you think or say its what you do that really matters.

8. It's the choice that makes you good or evil. Pedophiles that don't act on their sickness aren't necessarily evil people...yet. I personally believe I can get away with murder, does that make me evil? Not unless I decide to try out my theory.

9. I used to shoplift, alot
    was so easy to find the blind spots and think of ways around security systems, got away with a $700 jacket once, and it was the one that was displayed on a manikin, i dont do it anymore but i could definetly find the best spots to put cameras

i wouldnt have a clue where to go to market these skills tho

10. Yeah i get what you mean, sometimes after someone has crossed me i just lay awake thinking of how to retaliate against them, im talking about things worse than murder which is the creepy part but i dont act on it because i feel theyd have to do alot worse to deserve such things

11. Sounds like life to me OP.  We're all fucked up individuals, in that deep down we have the natural instinct to do whatever necessary to benefit us the most regardless of what harm may come to others as a result.  That doesn't mean we can't choose to ignore this instinct however, though it may be difficult.  Once you understand that you can much more easily understand why people do as they do.  Learn to love others just because they are people and you will find that fucked up thoughts are easier to push away.

12. #12 Weedity, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Join the military
    Join the police
    Join the SWAT
    Become a spy
    Become an interrogator 
    etc.

There are other ways to use this skills and feelings besides using them for crime mah dude. 

Besides, sometimes I think about how easily I could kill that person over there, or how easily I could crush this cat with my boots. Just thoughts, I never want to make those thoughts actions. I hope you don't either man. I believe humans are all good AND evil. So of course you have some sick thoughts, as do I. I am still a good human being though, and I won't do the evil. 

13. op you should market your skillset, but when you go in scope the places out and pull off elaborate robberies on the stores because you sorted their security for them

foolproof plan haha

14. Haha good thinking man, id have objection to ruining a buisness  but youre right how easy it would be for the security designer to slip through the gaps

15. As much as i might be able to contribute to these things i really hate authority, the idea of someone shouting orders at me is not my idea of fun, besides i dont think i have the 'proper education' or fitness levels, they probably want muscles with engineering degrees

16. Everybody has evil thoughts, we can't control our thoughts most of the time. It's a matter of if we act upon those evil thoughts that makes us bad.

You're a good person seeing as from your post that you don't act upon these harmful thoughts.

Sent from a pineapple under the sea.

17. "If you wonder whether you're crazy, then you're not." Or something like that.

18. Thanks for the support guys this is honestly the friendliest website ive been to

19. Everyone is a good person deep down.

20. Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Embrace it, but use it wisely. Those skills can be used for good in the right light. And many criminal skills can be used if anarchy breaks out. Hot working a car could save your life. And harming others can be justified I'd they need punishment, like doing what the cops won't