Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like giving up ):

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippieheart, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Holy fack. Honestly, i just want to make a bong.
    And i found this one video on youtube. it seems simple enough, but i read that smoking from foil gives you brain damage. . i'm planning on taking much more than a couple of hits. as in, my friend and i were gonna smoke up together.
    i don't have time to go to the store to buy zags. and my mom threw away the telephone book :mad: so no joints.
    plus, i wanted to try a bong. so, anyways. the point is that should i be worried about the damage? is this true even? are there any other methods that are simple as well?

Thanks. :hello::smoking:

** This is the video.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpD3DsOPXuU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

2. you can use a bible as joint paper

3. dont fuckin smoke out of that, i smoke out of somethihng like that once and my lungs hurt for a week, we are all different tho

4. we're not christian. lmaoo.

really? ugh. my lungs already are feeling fucked. maybe i'll just go buy the zig zags. i'll need it eventually so w/e.

5. that would be a good idea;)

6. im not either lol thats why i smoke it haha. no you can always use a pop can. i used to smoke that shit all the time. over time its really bad for you but one night of it aint gonna kill you lol

7. we don't have a bible period.
    i heard about a pop can. and yeah, it'll be just for a night. if i don't end up buying the zags, i'll just make something.

8. pop cans are harsh as shit but yuo get some big rips if you no how to make them and u can fit a shitload of weed in them lol

9. ok heres the way to make a simple bong that wont give u alzheimers or any of that stuff.

Tools:
    Bottle
    5/32ths or 3/16ths socket
    Bic pen (http://matthack.com/wp-content/gallery/coil-gun-v20/img_4774.jpg) << One of those
    Lighter

Ok so gut the pen like in the picture. Then take the tube and chew the closed end until the little piece falls out, so that you have a tube with a round hole at each end. Chew that same end up for about 5 mins. Put socket in. Bang it on the table to keep it in there nice and tight. Then get your bottle out, make a hole in the side, insert pen mechanism from previous step, add water, pack bowl, enjoy.

10. You can use foil as long as its for one time use thing, then you should be fine.
    A socket is also a safe alternative, jus make sure its very clean.

Replace it after a few hits, and put shiny side down.

11. Just go organic and do an apple or any other fruit bro. One hit and you're fucked.

12. really??
    shit. nuff said. i'm gonna find a way to make an apple pipe :hello:

13. #14 Fel.pZ, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    sockets are a broke/underage stoners best friend.

and smoking out of foil is fine, anyone who tells you otherwise is a toolbag. just dont let the flame touch it and you have 100% nothing to worry about

*soda

14. Apple pipes can work great
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkpNZG_trSI&feature=fvw]YouTube - How to Make an Apple Pipe[/ame]

15. Take a toilet paper roll, cut a hole in the top of it and put a tinfoil bowl in. When you light it place your hand over the open end in the same manner as a steam roller and your set.

16. OH NOES! tin foil will kill u if smoked out of dont do it! lol not. one time use won't mess you up. or just use screens from a pipe if u have any or pop cans are not bad for one time use and apple pipes ftw

17. All the people who say tin foil gives you Alzheimers or whatever Doesn't know what they are talking about. The foil doesn't get near hot enough to give off vapors.

But apples are easier and tastier.