I feel like giving up....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SlightlyStonedSD, Oct 23, 2013.

1. All I wanna do is grow my own medicine but it seems like that will never happen....

I just dropped a few hundred bucks getting my tent, lights, fans, etc..

I ordered seeds from attitude and my package finally came in but has already been ripped apart by customs and the seeds removed...

So now my name is a on a list somewhere (NSA, homeland security,...) and I don't want my seeds to get caught again cuz I'd rather not get a visit instead of a letter...

So I decide I'll try to just get a refund and look for local clones in SoCal... 

I find a few places that sell them and everything looks good, then I google them and every single one is reportedly a huge scam rip off with shitty non verified cuttings and I'm a hustler not a hustlee so i aint fuckin with them..

Now I feel like I should just sell this equipment while its still in good condition and cut my losses... never thought this would happen in Cali...

Just got a new job yesterday and was super pumped on life and within 24 hours it all flips a 180...

I haven't smoked in 30+ days because of this job hunt and I wanted to wait a couple more days til I'm 100% sure there's no more drug tests but I dunno how much longer I can hold out....

"Life's a bitch and then you die" - Mac Dre

2. Try the seeds again and pay the extra for the stealth delivery. You just had a run of bad luck on that shipment. Never had a problem with attitude. Don't give up. Good Luck

3. Attitude has been getting seized bro try herbies

I did pay extra for stealth delivery all they did was wrap it in a shirt and stuff it in an envelope..

5. Just grow some bag seed to give you an idea maybe? My first couple of grows were bag seed and they all turned our good.

Also you should be fine to order again I reckon.. If you got your mmj card isn't it legal to grow there anyway? Down where I'm at If I was to get ever caught growing I'd probably get jail time; you got it good over there man, take advantage of it.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

I will if I try again... they got caught in LA and there was no address for attitude so I dunno if it got caught just cuz it came from them.

It's legal to grow but not to buy seeds (STUPID RIGHT??) haha... I would love to grow bag seed but the bud I get here very rarely comes with seeds, like once in the last year I can remember...  

8. Herbies is good, avoid clones at any cost, don't go for feminized seeds rather go for regular photo type strains as you may breed with male and female plants and keep your grow under the radar, better for you to use another address 

9. #9 -Martyr, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    I've yet to cultivate or harvest for myself, but I'd say if all it takes is one order going awry, and a few minor inconveniences, then maybe growing isn't for you anyway. The rabbit hole is a lot deeper than a few inconveniences. You could do everything right for a few months and still fucking kill the plant, and then you're just out 2 months time and an abundance of resources. That's a learning curve. You're not even at the curve yet and you're ready to quit. Just hang in there man.

I dunno if I have room (or the knowledge) to breed plants but I want one or two mother plants and just keep growin clones... I didn't use my address but I used my parents so I'm really not trying to have the police visit them (that happened enough in high school lol)

It's just a bad day.. been planning this for 5+ months so its a little depressing, I aint quittin tho

12. I'll give you a kick in the right direction since you need it.

> get your med card and get some clones at a dispensary.

Your negative attitude and fear are the only things holding you back.

I've personally created some of the best strains in my area just by mixing bag seed seeds with verified clones and breeding them for generations til I arrived at what I wanted, my favorite being a real citrusy orange kush that is making its way around Cali now.....

Do it yourself....

I got my med card, every clone shop in san diego that I've looked up is a scam, maybe I'll go to LA and try to find something but I'm not about to get ripped off

14. and all the weed I buy is bomb so it doesnt have seeds

15. I live in Central Cali. I don't know what you mean by "scams"

From Bakersfield to Los Angeles I've found nothing but top notch clones, except at one place that had a bug out break and wouldnt sell any for health reasons and another that had an outbreak n didn't know it til I told them.

When I got my card, I went with a friend to check out what was on the market. I spent a day going to at least 40 dispensaries, filling up a duffel bag with seeds, bud, clones, and goodies.

Use weedmaps or another source to lookup what is available before calling to inquire. Then make the trip.

I'd also recommend redworm composting, guanos, amd other organic procedures when growing.

16. be patient nigga damn

17. Try the single seed centre. Always have good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

it's different in san diego, they closed down most of the store fronts... and a lot of the deliveries are selling bunk clones...

lmao it was a reaction post I was heated when I first opened that package and only had a damn t-shirt in it ha, I went to the beach and got my head straight and I'm game planning again

Actually you might be right, I didn't look at all of san diego on weedmaps and now I'm seeing a few storefronts that say they got clones like 45 min south of me, I should check these out before I say there's nothing in SD