I feel like dying

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Apr 20, 2009.

1. FUuuuuuuck. So I had my wisdom teeth pulled a couple years ago... AND NOW A NEW SET IS GROWING IN! Holy fuckin shit it hurts like hell! I already ate 3 oxy 30s andmy mind is in a completely diffrent place than my body. Im feelin zombified as HELL. :(

2. Yea dude you might wanna chill on them oxys, maybe go see your dentist, maybe they may be able to help ya out.(Wow this reply was completely worthless, srry about that lol)

3. Go buy a bottle of jack daniels, and like hold some of the whiskey where the teeth are coming in. Keeps it clean and feels good.

4. Yeah, don't forget to drink it as well. That'll also feel good :)
    My first set have made their home in my mouth, they ain't bothering me at the mo.

N'awww, our baby's teething! :laughing:

5. Hah, thats what my mom said too. A teething caveman :rolleyes:

6. I'm in a shitload of pain too brotha. But not my mouf. I pulled a muscle or some shit in my back/shoulder, and it hurts like fucking HELL. I took 2 vicodin a few hours ago, didn't do shit. So I'ma take a valium, smoke some bowls, and pass out.

7. Hah sounds like a plan. I been smokin on and off all day inbetween sleeping. Im glad I dont have anything to do really :)

8. I have an impacted wisdom tooth right now man, I feel your pain.

9. I hear ya Boosh, I been just layin around watching seasons 2 and 3 of weeds... I get up occasionally to hit up gc, but my fuckin back is killin me when I get up. Bout to go back and watch more weeds, take that valium, smoke a bowl, and pass out HARD.

10. that sucks...because im feeeling so great off this L.A confidential

11. your title represents a good song.
    :)

12. i thought this was a suicide thread, silly me. but get that looked at, the whole side of my mouth swelled up one day a couple months after my teeth got pulled. shit sucked, i really hate teeth sometimes

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVj9AkPzCs]YouTube - Lil wayne- I Feel like dying (vid)[/ame]

the vid kinda scared me....lololol

14. I would definitely not suggest this if you've been taking OC's. Hahah... bad idea.

15. A 2nd set? damn...I wonder if you can lose a regular tooth (adult tooth) and grow it back..

Maybe your a superhuman...I dunno I watched doom today

16. Well earlier man could grow them back, just like I did. Hence the caveman remark a few posts up :)

17. Yea bein a little inebriated I don't read all the posts. Hell I skip most of them anyways.

I still gotta say the doom shit would be much cooler.

18. Never seent it. The Rock kinda makes me feel sicklike.

19. haha yea I was kinda pissed when it came on TV and I remembered he was in it.

All I could think of was scorpion king..

He tries to play the big hardass the whole movie but unlike the other movies he doesn't win.

Watch it high. It's worth it for the graphics/effects alone.