I feel like an ass...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by runtrunner, Jul 28, 2009.

1. #1 runtrunner, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    Back in 6th grade i was kind of a goody twoshoes but I would never have ever snitched on anyone on purpose but heres the story. Towards the end of the year we were all sitting in a class room with about 30 kids talking loud. Some kid walks in and i say are you high? I didn't notice the class had gone silent for some reason before i said that. It was some stuck up fuckin school that had him searced and they found an a gram on him and he got expelled. The next year I switched schools because that one was gay and i noticed that he was there too. (this was after i had just started smoking with him) I went up to him and I asked him if he smoked still. He was like "you are the kid who got me expelled?" I said Shit dude sorry i didnt' realize and i ended up smoking him out with 3 blunts and a bowl and now we are chillin in colledge

After a while in 6th grade i got out of that goody goody thing when a kid started messing with me and told all of his friends he was goiing to beat me up. (it was a pretty nerdy sschool) IT happened and I got a couple hits on him and he stopped... funny story ha ha

2. 6th grade and the kid was going to class high, thats crazy i think. But its cool that you cought up with him later in life and saw hes ok. Thats really cool actully i think.

3. i was surprised he was so cool with it but i wanted to get out of that shitty school too so i guess it was kind of an excuse for him

4. i smoked out of a gun once. pulled the top back and stuffed the empty bullet chamber part with weed lit up and smoked though the barrel. looked like i was trying to kill myself lol

5. u smoked with him in the 7 th grade. sixth grade is pretty young to be starting but who cares i guess.:cool::smoking:

6. #6 Psychotic, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    No matter how bad ass that would look.

Your a fucking retard. Idc if you thought it was un loaded. I'm tempted to make a sig of you being a fucking retard.

People like you are reason why my legal guns get taken away and such a bad rep is on marijuana.

You accidently kill yourself smoking. -News goes crazy and makes it out that you killed your self cause you thought you were invincible, gives people an other reason to support the gun law.

You get caught. -News calls you a fucking retard and airs it.

You post on a forums -I get pissed and yell, because stupid morons like you ruin guns and marijuana's reputation.

ARGHHH. I'm like Wildwill with his serious about MMJ, except this is a Pro-Gun guy.

I'm all for self defense, and collecting guns, and hunting. As long as you carry and get your gun legally I'm happy you got one.

BTW- Don't point a gun at something your not willing to kill.

please chill w/ the name calling.. thanks.

7. lol reminded me of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se7lljRDNjk]YouTube - Vietnam War Gun Bong[/ame]

8. #8 jones, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    nobody likes a cry baby

OP ur a bitch switchin school cuz he was there... sounds like you didnt wanna catch a ass woopin...

please chill w/ the name calling man.. thanks

9. +1 :cool:

10. #10 CjX, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009

Yeah I'm really sure some kid sitting at home in his boxers alone, pointing an unloaded weapon in his mouth is really going to make the lobbyist shit their pants.

As for the part highlighted, yeah it's pretty easy to tell you're like Wildwill cause it's like having a prick in this thread when he's not even here.

If a teenage boy trying to smoke weed out of a gun makes the news than damn, they are really trying to push the whole Iran Protest shit out of our heads.

That's not even news, he's just going to get beaten senseless by his parents, then grounded, no 14-Day Jackson funeral coverage. It's not even news.

11. Read the post again man, they both went to the same school.. then the other kid was expelled hence no longer attending that school.
    Op moved to a diff school the next year for unknown reasons.. and the kid he accidentally ratted on attended this knew school... soooo in no way did he "run from an ass whooping"

good story OP, ive accidentally ratted someone out like that before.. haha.

12. thank you abluntakush