Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel like alot of people don't know this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Feelin Light, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Hey GC, first post:D

I've seen alot of threads about drug tests, and not too long ago i was going to be drug tested(never ended up getting tested because i got a different job, but i still thought i was going to be). My friend told me about these purification tablets he used to use.

He said he would smoke up till a couple days before the drug test, then use these purification tablets and pass fine.

So i went out and bought these tablets and if i would of got tested i think i would of passed?

Well hope this helped and i didn't ramble too much

Happy Tokin! :bongin:

2. The thing with drug tests is that I'm pretty sure depending on the expense of the tests, their accuracy vary wildly.

I would still take all necessary precautions (drinking plenty water, cranberry juice, exercise, stop smoking etc) plus the tablets if I was being piss tested.

It also depends how much you weigh, your height, how much you smoke and the strength of the weed your toking. You store THC in your fat (as far as i know) which is in turn released into your urine somehow. (I'm rusty on this). I wouldn't heavily rely on taking these tablets just because your friend got away with it, you might not be so lucky.

But cool beans your friend got away with it. :D

3. Also if those tablets are masking the thc so the drug test can't detect it, certain drug tests check for masking agents too... so even if you don't fail for THC they know that you took those tablets.

4. Yeah i mean i doubt its 100% viable, but i think what these tablets do is clear out your system of bad things?(maybe thc)...because they are used for when you go camping and don't have any clean water.