I feel like a super genius when Im at the peak

Discussion in 'General' started by Tet0001, Oct 25, 2016.

1. I feel like understanding the universe, geometry, mathematics, and I understand how this world come from and what is like to be in a higher reality.
    Does anyone feel the same??

2. I don't feel like a genius when I'm high because I'm not one. I didn't invent the airplane, and I don't know how the fuck we made phones that are mini computers with touchscreens. But I do get more introspective and appreciate life and the beauty of it all more. The cloud of negativity clears away and positivity shines through. That's enough for me.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I feel like I'm validated in my thinking whether its correct or not. Last time I got high whilst eating ice cream I sat there and pondered why it goes in the freezer and what particles make it react the way it does. At the end of my ponderment I asked my boyfriend if ice cream is snow.

So yea it doesn't always make me smart but it makes me feel like it's a fucking smart/clever question lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. The neural network of my brain increases activity exponentially when I get high. It's like my mind gets uploaded to the cloud and I get in the universal consciousness level.

I feel you, OP. Real genius is smokin' that gram to the core :pimp:

5. Awhhhh the altered state of conscience. Good times :icgreen:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have to agree with the OP, but to an extent. When high, I'm a much more holistic thinker but my memory is shot. So I come across as very interesting but a fucking mess when having conversations high.

7. I've learned to personally take every feeling from any substance with a grain of salt.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just love life , nobody can knock me off whatever I'm on.

Its amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Smoke an ounce of dank a day and become a doctor :RoorRip:

10. I like it because my thoughts have thoughts, so it feels like I'm going double speed thinking

11. It's all in Your head anyways

12. This. And munchies.