Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel less high when im drunk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Okya so I just turned 21 today and I noticed, when I drink, the alcohol seems to take over the high. I'll even smoke more than usual, and I still won't feel the high. Does this hapen to anyone else?

2. yes, they mix but alcohol wins if i drink a lot. which i avoid at all costs

3. Alcohol definitely takes over the high for me. But I feel like I don't need as much of either or, if I combine. Regardless, I end up smoking a lot more bud when I'm drinking.

4. Nope    :confused_2:   and I drink and smoke almost every night . For me , weed always wins  :smoke:

5. why dont you drink then smoke, or smoke or drink choose one motherfucker cus guess what kiddy, you better sit down niggah this is not an option if you dont smoke it we got a problem

6. I think there's this saying that mentions:

Alcohol first, bud later, you're screwed, bud first, brew later

7. I definitely notice the high isnt as potent when I drink too, its still definitely there it just seems diluted. However I find if theres plenty of both the effects meld together and its a fun time :smoking:

Wow I never thought Id ever hear something like that  :laughing:

Ive always thought that weed and drink seriously fucks your shit up  :confused_2:

It dose for me , but Im getting pretty used to it now 

9. I don't feel less high when i drink, but the experience is defiantly a lot different.

10. Well since I dont drink that often the booze tends to overpower it a little at least thats my best guess.

11. Mixing weed and alcohol is like a driver changing to a completely different gear shift, they need to adjust and be adept at it.