I feel fucking great

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Turtle, Mar 24, 2009.

1. #1 Turtle, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    I am rolling right now, and I feel fucking great!

Just thought I would let you guys know.

Somebody talk to me.

2. fuck you i could use some greeny right now :(

haha roll on :p

:hello:

3. Yeah i have been dry for three weeks... damn drug tests i just want to spark

4. I wish I was rolling right now, how's it?

5. im about to start rollin myself if my friend doesnt come through soon...ive been waiting for like an hour already!!! i wanna smoooooke!:smoking:

6. As do I my friend. Just extremely blazed here, but I know how you're feeling. When me and my buddy's rolled for the first time, the only thing I could do was talk about things, everything, anything. Listening to music, chain smoking cigarettes, and just trancing out in my head.

Jut sit and rub your hands through your hair and roll your head around. I spent a good hour doing that while rolling :D

And if your name is based from "Turtle" of the show Entourage, thats awesome.

7. You guys should get some, I am a happy mother fucker. YAY YAY

8. No that is not what my name is from. Sorry man. :(

Blaze on brother, I love the ganja too. This is the first time I've rolled, and I wish I had some weed to go with it. Take a couple of hits for me brah. :)

9. What did you take?

10. Blue Transformers. Not that strong I know, but this is my first time and I am happy.

11. I almost got Transformers once, heard they weren't the best, but hey if you're having a good time then thats all that matters.

I just had a little roll party with 2 buddies last thursday (had 2 blue whales). Chilled on the beach at night and gave lightshows and listened to some crazy trance. Really was one of the best experiences.

Enjoy the good times man!

12. Yeah man I am having a GREAT TIME! :)