Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel dizzy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Is Vaped weed get you super high?

2. Help I have the spins. I've had 2 grams straight.

3. I can't left my head up

4. Yes true story

5. You're probably just super blown. Satisfy them munchies

6. Pointless thread is pointless. Shouldn't you know what being high is like by now?

7. your baked if you dont like it id suggest putting redbull mized with coffee, speed and cocaine

8. Realistically, thought I believe Op is a troll account, if you smoke to much to quickly and don't allow your brain to get enough oxygen you can black out. (It's happened to me once, not fun and not the best for your brain cells) Make sure not to smoke large quantities too fast.

9. Dude you crack me up. I've noticed several threads where you just get haf and post the first thing that comes to your mind and its always about being haf. Lol... Word up

10. omfg i think that might've happened to me today. i'm gonna try it again it was fun.