Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I feel "disconnected"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by visualsmoker, May 23, 2010.

1. I used to love being high, it gave me motivation and all this beauty. But these days when i get high its just "blurry" and im less social. Howeever when I sober up i am fine.
    When im sober i always cannot wait to smoke up and have a feeling that its going to be real fun like the good old days, but i always end up smoking and start losing concentration, focus and become less social, especially within 30 mins to 2hrs of the high, then i sober up and feel great again. My body does feel good, but my mind just seems to be disconnected out of my personality if that makes sense.
    When im high i feel less motivated than normal and have more negative thoughts ( i am a positive thinker in general).
    Any one else had this problem, and are there any solutions?

My tolerance is not high i believe, i can still get quite a nice high with sharing a joint.

2. Sounds like what you're smoking is too indica for you. Try smoking a sativa dominant. Only problem with that advice is sometimes its hard to get exactly what you want, unless you grow or get it from a dispensary.

3. It appears to me that maybe you should take a T-Break...simpoyl because you said you feel good whyen your not high so enjoy that feeling for a good week or 2 and THEN when you decide to smoke again it will be that nice feeling of high.

4. im with oldskool /\ /\...try smoking a nice sativa like a haze of some sorts, some sour diesel maybe, a good session of those wont have u complaining trust me