I feel disconnected from women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PhilthyPhil, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Ever since Ive had children I feel no reason or desire to have sex or really be affectionate I feel like I have gone crazy really I don't know how to explain it. I feel my mask of sanity is about to slip.

2. Stop smokin' weed. That'll make you want some pussy.

...wait, it won't make you want it, it allow you to actually pursue it.

3. haha pots never fucked with my sex drive really I dont think its that I dont smoke weed all day just before bed so who knows.

4. hmm, idk man...i felt like that after my 3 year relationship finally came to an end...i jus wanted to hang out with my boys and party n shit....i dont think u should pay much attention to it, jus enjoy life and take care of your kids, i'm sure sooner than later there will be a girl that changes your perception

5. It's probably just a subconscious feeling of "Well, I've already been there, so...whatever" you know? Kinda like you're telling yourself that you've already done it so there's really nothing to expect anymore, only you don't know that you're telling yourself that...I don't know, don't listen to me, I'm a stoner. Prank caller, prank caller!:smoking: