I feel different about death

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, Oct 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I'm not afraid of death.

I believe my funeral should be a celebration of my life if anyone shows up. I'll donate my body to science I don't need that shit once I'm dead.

I bet most are afraid of death. Its okay if y'all are. I'm weird. :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 5
  2. your not the only one whos not afraid of death ,,why worry about it .its a normal thing to happen ..your not weird mate lots of people are not afraid either ,,,a natural death is easy ,,only thing i'd hate is a long drawn out death in pain in hospital that what i'd hate ,just put me out of it so i could get on with death ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I've always figured that whatever happens after we die it must be pretty good, because hardly anybody comes back to complain. :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Me too. :rolleyes:. i was a little curious about the second world.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ya probably right mate ,,lol. why worry it comes to us all ,i dont know about hardly any one come back to tell us ,dont think any one has come back (yet lol),,mac,,

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I guess it depends on your foundational beliefs doesn't it? I don't fear death but not because I think that everything is one big accident and we are just evolved pond-scum who's going to die and that's it...lights out...but because I have the opposite view which is forbidden to talk about here on the site unfortunately...I'll leave it at that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I always say: "the worst thing to happen is me dying but when I'm dead I probably won't care anyways"

My funeral will be a drug induced orgy. Although depending on who comes... ah nevermind I'd be dead.
    Ditch me in a ditch and be done with it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I always figured it's so terrible I wouldn't want to come back. Who cares I'll be dust.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I almost got hit by a truck once, and I'm there watching this big f350 grill get closer to me because the driver; obviously compensating for something, likely can't see over their dash
    Anyway, I'm there-, I'm right there about to jump onto the curb, and all I'm thinking is "If I die, whose going to get this weed in my pocket?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I've always felt, since a very young age, that I would definitely never, ever want those I leave behind to be sad after I pass.

Celebrate the times we had together and KNOW that I do not want you to be sad about my passing.

If I'm fortunate enough to have some money when I pass, I would use some of it to give my loved ones and family a party where they can have a good time and celebrate.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Death's not scary but dying is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. It's the dying part that's gonna fuck your shit up...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. #13 Dizzy, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    I sometimes worry about death but Ik i'm going to heaven when I die an see my dad and cousin again & any other family that dies and it helps me stop worrying.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  14. I'm gonna donate my body to science and, have the ashes turned into fertilizer.

If I ever have kids I'm gonna teach them the truth. Their daddy would go to hell.

He's an outlaw, agnostic, sex addict, try hard comedian. In the Christians' bible he's a terrible man.

So pull me up a chair in hell cuz you can't make s'mores in heaven. There ain't no fire up there. :laughing:

15. Death is a lot scarier when you realize there's nothing coming after life. Existence ceases. Lights out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Let's just say I used to want that. Depression is a hella of a mental condition.

17. I've wanted it to end before at times. Now I can't imagine wanting that. I believe I have a lot of good years ahead of me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Same, although I still think about it sometimes just as like a safety net.

To me its comforting knowing I can just end it all and, have another lifetime of just nothingness.

So I spend this one by having the most fun times I can.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Everyone wanting to end it on their own terms, can do it.

There is nothing scary or happy behind it.
    Your life, is your own life.
    Any god or ridiculous system that would judge you for it, is ridiculous by default.

Live as you can and wish. If you cannot, move on.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. everyone is afraid of death
    who wouldnt be
    you cease to exist and the though of reincarnating with the exact same brain, nerves, neurons, experiences..

this is it right here, this life is all there is so take advantage

you can tell whatever you want yourself about death but the moment will come and your body will scare you, it will secrete chemicals, it will go into shock.. theres a lot that I dont think one can even control emotionally at those moments because the body will pump so many chemicals into your brain to satiate it..

• Friendly Friendly x 1