I feel bad for Ugly people - LOL

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by As Above So Below, Sep 29, 2014.

1. I know I am not a stud myself, but I have no ache, my teeth are white and straight and I'm in pretty good shape. I am "easy on the eyes" to say the least lol. And when I actually go out on dates and dress up and stuff I definitely look... Handsome? LOL. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but you just know how "attractive" you are. 

Anyways...

Some people are just not blessed with good genes lol.

I feel bad because when I go out with friends to the mall or just anywhere in public, ugly people just tend to stand out and I feel so bad lol. I know there's basically nothing they could do about how they look... But I'm just like DAM! Would kinda suck to be him/her lol.

I also read somewhere that attractive looking people are more likely to get a job over an ugly person, even if the ugly person has better credentials/experience. Read that somewhere I think lol.

But man, you just look at some people and they are the definition of a pizza face and have fucked up teeth lol.

Believe me I've had some ugly ass friends (M&F) so I'm not trying to be too much of an asshole... LOL.

But seriously, go do some social event with the ugliest person you find and people will stare for sure lol.

Move this to a different section if MODS feel the need to, wasn't sure where to post this lol.

2. I believe it can be argued that the people who only see skin deep are the ones who should be getting pity.

3. I mean of course you can say that lol. But I mean that's honestly just something an ugly person would say LOL.

Don't most poor people say Money isn't everything? :smoke:

4. I think humans in general are pretty ugly. Even for the females, very few are naturally gorgeous. But that's what personality is for.

Luckily I have decent facial features, cause I don't have much personality!

5. So this is like.. Supposed to be thought provoking discussion?

6. Ugly people feel bad for the OP.

7. This is hilarious.

8. I feel bad for ignorant, self absorbed, shallow, arrogant people who are ugly on the inside and unfortunately you can't fix that...

9. Sad but true.

10. Looks fade, a good personality is for life. 

11. Looks don't matter after you're wifed up.

12. Wish i was taller :( other than that I'd say I'm pretty handsome dude my self fuck it ill just stand on my money to replace the height 💵💵💵

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

13. LOL I LIKE TO PUT LOL AT THE END OF EVERY SENTENCE LOL.

14. Must have a lot of ugly people in the city LOL ( ^ ;) )

IDK we could always think about what to do with all the ugly people? Round em all up and give them some land?

Help me out here! Think!

16. i think you have it easier if you're attractive.

that being said, i could date a sewer creature if she had a great sense of humor.

17. No. Poor people think that money is everything, because they've never had any of it. That's why the black community has a million success stories, and the majority end in either jail, bankrupcy, or death. Doin stupid shit with money because they have no balanced concept of financial responsibility or a viable purchase versus a frivolous forfeiture of a couple hundred gs on bullshit. A lot of middle class people perpetuate the "money isn't everything" credo because they live that middle ground. They can look down and see people who struggle because of a lack of money, and look up and see people who have an excess of everything, just to have everything. That's why members of the middle class either resent or worship the upper class, and the poor resent both classes.

18. #19 As Above So Below, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Lol not me man, not me. I've tried it with 2 girls. One I had known for years and we were best friends, finally decided to break that relationship barrier and I just couldn't do it. She was a little heavier set and I couldn't do it. Still friends to this day.

Other girl had medical problem so she couldn't get pregnant. She was skinny but black.. Not very attractive at all but she did lots of drugs with me so eh why not? Got to bust in a few times ;) but overall couldn't do it. 

I have to be with an attractive person. Yeah personality also plays a big part but I can.not fuck an unattractive woman.

Good post, I like it :) There's some thought provoking discussion lol.

I agree though. I guess I am middle class myself so I do hear Money isn't everything being thrown around lol.
    I'm very fortunate financially so I don't have to worry about that - hopefully never have to!

19. But In all seriousness, I don't find people unattractive if they have an awesome personality (per say), I'd pick an ugly person with an awesome personality before I pick some handsome asshole.