Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Feel Bad For The Guy Who Bought This

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grimreefa, May 3, 2014.

1. 1399074876325.jpg
    some dude on /b/ bought this  and thinks its good, and that it will get him super high, i feel so badly for this dude :(

said he got a deal, but yeah, i hope you'd get a discount when the nugs look like pieces of shit!

2. This is /b/ were talking about

Pretty safe bet he was trolling

3. LOL, this is true, then again, some of the things you see on there.....

4. Looks like they already lit it for him...

5. that might just kill you

6. lmao

Attached Files:

7. That's some sad shit. An insult to Mexican brick weed.

8. I think a raccoon ate the brick weed, then got ran over by an 18-wheeler, then a redneck came buy and picked it up, found the weed inside and sold it.

9. damn man, what would that smell like.

10. I feel sorry for anyone who ever smoked that. Looks like all the nugs were already vaporized they are so dark  :laughing:

11. What the hell!

12. ewww ahahaha i wouldnt even want to touch that shit let alone smoke it

13. I lol at that pic.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Check out all those tasty trichs

Propane to the membrane

15. looks like someone spilled juice or pop on half of those crushed flat "buds"

16. I think that's that insulin laced weed...

17. Wtf is that the mids i get can get are bright green with crystals lol

18. Either 1. The guy is trollin' or 2. He's retarded.

19. that looks dank. i wud pay around 25 a g here for that happily i normally get .5 for 25 so a g for 25 wud be a steal

20. here in my city thats the only kind of weed i find =/, i think its mexican pressed weed, well =/