i feel bad about this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dustin diamond, Apr 12, 2010.

1. #1 dustin diamond, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    today i was walkin with my freind/weed connect to get blunts. when all of a sudden two kids 1 he has a problem with the other he is cool with. he tells me this a couple a seconds before they pass us they say wassup and the one just out of no where hits em square in the jaw as im lookin at my freind outta no where the one he is freinds with hits em too my freind regains his balance looks at me and says to me 'its cool just keep walkin' so we do im kinda puzzled why he aint fight back or want me to help but he says he didnt want me to get involed with them. (these kids have nothing in life and run the streets looking for reasons to shoot/fight with you) so we get back too my house get blazed he leaves now im feeling realllllly shitty for not helping him i dont know if i was right or wrong. what do u think on this grass city?

2. If he says it's okay....then leave it at that. :smoke:

3. thats weird as shit man. if its two dudes and I was walkin with my boy, and they did that, Id be in swingin as soon as it happened. i wouldnt wait for him to ask me for help. somethings wrong with your friend :smoking:

4. damn.. i would have started bashin heads, if my friend said "its ok" id be like no its fucking not!

5. I just feel like shit for not helping him the reason i didnt jump in it as it was happing because he aint fight back and they both werent hitting him at the same time. he just let it go went back to my house made some calls now he plans on atleast shootin/killing them. he said it has to be like that because they just end up doing the same to you. and its fuck up because my freind is young he is only 16 (im freinds with his older brothers thats how i know him) and he is about to possible throw his life away.

6. Talk to his older Bros. NOW:smoking:

7. if my dude says its ok and would rather me not get in to shit with these characters im going to listen to him. i mean shit, he obviously aint that hurt if he just told me that shit. :smoking:

8. I agree with B to the Lunt, simply because it's his business. You can't just jump in everyones beef not knowing what it's about. Especially if he says those guys have nothing to lose in life. However, if it was my main dude - and my best friend, I wouldn't think twice to jump in..

However, in your posistion I probably woulda split them up and just told everyone to calm the fuck down - but as selfish as it sounds, think of yourself homie - those are some bad dudes who don't value life. You could be a good guy, valuing life and with reason just stick up for a friend and be dead tomorrow. IDK man, I would talk to his older brothers though about him making a few calls and shit.

9. i just feel like shit for not doing anything, i feel like a bitch. even tho he said just keep walking i just felt like i should have done somthing. but in a way im kinda glad i didnt because then i would have to worry about these people and them shooting at me/my house. but i still feel extremly shitty for not helpin

10. Sounds like he was just trying to keep you out of that shit. Which is really considerate of him.
    I'd feel bad too, but he said its all good so hes not mad so you shouldnt stress.

Try to help him out though. He looked out for you. You should look out for him and not let him fuck up his entire life. hes only 16 bru

11. Theres no need to kill, why doesnt he just contact the police if its that serious?dont let him "kill" them thats a garunteed shitty rest of a life man,

12. Now-a-days young ones enjoy the lifestyle of "street life" and they take the "no snitching" to a whole new level.

13. im gonna defently try and speak with him and talk with his brothers. he is a good/smart kid he is just caught up with some straight losers that dont care. now im problly gonna get shit for not helping him because when he was on the phone tellin the story people where askin why didnt i do anything he was tellin them he didnt want me involed but they werent tryin to hear it.

14. its just that people around here dont contact the police they rather handle it there own way.

15. yeah dude seriouslyyyy.