I Feel 100% Retarded Right Now

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420And69Rock, May 8, 2011.

1. hahaha whatever dude just cuz i get mad ass, doesnt it mean u gotta hate

2. taters goin' tate.

3. [​IMG]

4. Lol, sounds like immature bullshit to me. I wouldn't even deal with it, neither should you, cuz you know... you get mad ass right.

5. If you care about her little enough to post pics of her to strangers on the internet, completely disregarding her basic right to privacy it would seem, then why do you care? Go and get someone else to get your dick wet.

Admittedly she's hot but you appear not to respect her anyway, so I don't see what the problem is here.

EDIT: And this thread is pretty dumb, you've either used it as an excuse to brag about the mad ass you do get, or an excuse to brag about the mad ass you don't get. Either way noone gives a shit.

6. ^^ well at first it was to get sum adivce and then i was like ah fuck it whatever and i only posted pics cause UNABOMB3R wanted pics

7. So when it comes to sex or anything sexual you have no limitations except for incest and underage girls ? :smoke:

8. What can i say but i do have highish standards when it comes to sex

9. [​IMG]

10. Damn you guys need to calm the fuck down. Yeah OP, she is hot so you missed out bro. Not much else to say.

11. why not back off and act like you're not bothered by it? she'll come around, you know how people love the chase....

12. Im not really bothered but at first i was, however her best friend made me forget all about it.