I failed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Space Cat, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I was at the mall today. Was feeling hungry and decided to grab some Taco Bell.

Made it down there and looked at the menu for a sec and the chick at the register asked if I was ready to order.

So I ordered and paid and usually at the Taco Bell by my house they ask for your name for the order. I had already paid and everything and I thought the chick was asking for my name. So I said Mike. She asked again and I kept saying my name. She starting laughing and said a bit louder, "No, how was your day?"

I was like ohhh, umm yea it was pretty good haha. I felt pretty stupid.

Bad thing is that the girl was not attractive it all. I know she was into me. If she was better looking I probably would have kept the convo going and tried to get a number.

Just thought it was pretty funny and thought I'd share.

:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Was this the Aladeen news, or the Aladeen news?

• Like Like x 2
  3. pic of her or fail?

4. No Pic.

She was a little chubby black chick.

I don't find black women attractive tho.

5. I have kinda a similar'ish story. Awhile back when I used to make money doing certain things that aren't allowed to be discussed here on the boards, I had stopped at a Burger King on the way back from my weekly pick up. The girl who took my order was a not so attractive girl also. She asked for my name, and during those times I was REALLY paranoid, and the line behind me was like 10 deep and I didn't want everyone knowing my name. So I paused for a second and said, "Andrew". I guess she caught the hesitancy in my voice and was like, "..Andrew? You sure about that?", and I responded with, "I don't like giving out my name". She's like, "You know I don't really care right". As if she thought that I thought she was asking me for my name in a flirting type manner. When little did she know I was just keeping a low profile.

Just made me think about that when I read that, funny story of yours though man.
    D'oh.

6. Look bitch I just want my food.

7. Oh. rude!

8. How is that rude

9. Ok maybe not rude.. But discriminatory

10. How is that discriminatory

11. He coulda said he wasnt attracted to that black girl instead of sayin he not attracted to any black girls.. But to each his own..

12. mmkay, you just irritated me.

I don't find black chicks attractive either. Not racist in the slightest, I just don't. I don't know when (out of attempts to not seem racist) we have to act like we find every race equally attractive. I don't care who you are, that's just not the case. Do you find midgets particularly attractive? Oh, you don't? OMG you are such a scumbag. What about people with down syndrome? Oh, you don't? You're such a sick-o I can't believe you

I've done similar shit though. at least she wasn't hot haha, if she was I'd be all like you blew it man

13. I don't like black chicks either. Or Asians.

14. Hahaha I didnt say none of that shit.. Calm that shit down.. All I said was it was rude.. I didnt say shit bout bein racist or nothin like that.. N no im not particularly attracted to midgets but im sure there is a midget thats attractive

15. #15 Stormy Sea, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
    It's not rude to not find somebody/something attractive, lol.

A lot of us just aren't into black chicks. That's life. Personally, I myself have never found one I was into either except for Alicia Keys, and she's only half black (which is probably why.)

Shouldn't take things so personally, lol. Some people just aren't into some things. Ever heard of a 'type'? Yeah.

Um, yeah, actually, you did lol. What do you think the definition of 'discriminatory' is? Jeez. Here, I'll clear it up for you:

dis·crim·i·na·to·ry
    /disˈkrimənəˌtôrē/
    Adjective
    Making or showing an unfair or prejudicial distinction between different categories of people or things, esp. on the grounds of race.

It isn't unfair to not wanna stick your dick in everything that moves lol.

16. Thats fine.. I dont like closed minded people either

17. But u see what u said.. "Except for" so there is one.. So u cant say all of them

18. How the fuck am I close minded?

19. All im sayin is.. I dont look at someones race the deciding factor in if someone is attractive or not.. Im just sayin I dont discrimate at all.. But I see other ppl do.. Do u booboo

20. Cuz u wouldnt date a black girl cuz shes black.. Thats bein closed minded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.