Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I failed the test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by richardmanhamer, Aug 15, 2007.

1. None of these will work with the test you will have to take. They are going to send it to the lab and test for the THC to creatine ratio, so you may want to load up on creatine a few days before the test. There is really NO WAY to clean out your system in less than 3 weeks. Most drug test evasion methods will just MASK the presence of THC in your body.

These tests also check the specific gravity of the sample, and the color. If the color is clear, it wont be testable. You cant dilute lab tests because they can tell you did. So even if you take the vitamin B12 to get around the lab operator, the test will still show you diluted.

If you can, substitute with a clean friends urine. I dont believe synthetic urine will pass a lab test, so it will have to be real.

2. anyone else know if synthetic urine works for a lab test??????

3. Simple solution -- Go and buy the Whizzinator, or something similar. Real human urine, freeze dried, shipped to your door, and ready to go. Comes complete with warmer and thermometer to ensure correct temps. Money well spent, imho.

I am not an affiliate of any company - just trying to help someone pass a piss test

4. why are there no concrete answers? FUCK! You'd think with all the drug tests in the world, someone would figure out a foolproof way. The wizzinator is the best suggestion yet, and I will definitely look into it. +rep

5. There's no concrete answers because there's a lot of variables to take into account. Everyone's body is different, and things like taking niacin, drinking "detox" drinks, etc., are hit and miss... Only concrete way is to be clean, or use a whizzinator type method...

6. I agree with Cottons. Be safe, spend a little more money to ensure you will be ok. That;s the best method you can use, because they will not monitor you.

7. Sorry, not trying to be disrespectful, but that's just flat out not true. Your urinary tract will be nice and healthy, but you will still have the THC metabolites in your body.

You could have just eaten niacin (it's dangerous though - can cause severe liver damage/death if taken too much)... Niacin speeds the metabolism, which gets it out of your fat faster.

8. Even if they do, it looks just like a real dick... You can whip that bitch right out in front of them and they wouldn't know the difference.

9. http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/158248-how-pass-drug-test-if-you-smoke-cannabis.html
    Check this out ^

Personally, I am 3 for 6 total in drug tests I have taken.

-0 for 3 when using Teas and gel drinks (GNC products)

-3 for 3 when using the substitute urine method.

Most recently, I got into a minor traffic accident at work that I admit was my fault, but was also due to a faulty company vehicle. I reversed and bumped into a car behind me. I have a blind spot so I couldn't see vehicles behind me. A tiny ford focus had crept up behind me in my blind spot , stopped waiting for me to proceed forward so they can proceed on a 2 way street. The vehicle I was driving had a broken reverse horn and NO reverse lights....so essentially the person I backed into had no idea I was reversing (maybe they were distracted, I didn't ask). Had the reverse horn and reverse lights, worked...the driver would have probably honked and I would have avoided the accident altogether.

I should have known better and gotten out and looked, so I get written up. That's fine I accept that it was ultimately my fault regardless of the vehicle issues.

So my boss tells me he is going to have to drug test me tomorrow, as it is company policy after a traffic or personal injury accident. I already knew it was coming. So I go home, relax, smoke a few bowls...and score some substitute urine.

Believe it or not, the next day My boss asked me if I needed his piss just before I go to take the test, I laugh and tell him I am one step ahead ( I was a bit taken back when he said that to be honest, he doesn't smoke obviously, and I've never actually told him I smoke, I guess he did the math lol, but he's just a cool dude and we get along well). I go to the clinic, handle my biz and all is well.

The clinics my company use don't even do temperature checks, so I have it pretty good.

10. Just for the record, I've NEVER failed a single drug test... Out of 1 for the Army, 3 for Wal-Mart, and 1 for Target... Every one was clean as a whistle.

11. Just have someone piss for you.

12. I have no friends willing to do that. In other words, I have no friends.

13. I have two options to offer you:

1. Whizzinator - End of story.

2. Since you've been clean for a while, exercising (ie: work in your case, maybe some jogging or some other cardio as well) niacin and lots of water could also be a solution. I myself got clean in 3 weeks with niacin, excercise, diet(avoid fatty foods) and lots of water.

The 2nd option I can't guarantee to you, but with your situation is a good chance you could be clean in a week without any fake Johnson purchases.

14. alright look dude, here's how it worked for me. but I'm going to say first off, that everyone's body is different and we all work the same but not in the same way.I'll give you some "up's" too you're problem so far, you work out! biggest plus you got going for you right now. also you where given 2 weeks to get clean most people are given 24hr (like me) and don't have this kinda time to go looking. So here's what i've been doing for the last few months TO PASS, not just mask but PASS every drug test i've been up against. There called Herbal clean, and the product is called Q-crab. unlike most drinks that well MASK the THC in you're piss,This burns up the fat cells the thc is attached too.(its a fat burner) Now, do not mistake me for a doctor or anything dealing with the body and Madison but i smoked the day before i was given a drug test and i passed. I even watched the doctor do the test right in front of me. So there is you're answer if you haven't found one. if you really want this job, you're going to have too spend some money, nothing less then drinking vinegar is going to make you clean. Also you never told us, what kind of test you're taking and how in depth it's going to be. This well help in finding the answer. just a friendly hint.

15. ^^ i'm just gonna do what butters said to do, when i have my two drug tests next week.

also i'm tried the excercise(bmxing), water, and some other little tricks and i passed two days after smoking all night long. And i'm an avid smoker also. But i know the drink works that butters has been getting. So i'll be doing the same when it comes time again.

16. I had to take a drug test for the new job that I am starting today. The last time I had smoked previous to the test was almost 2 weeks, and before that I was smoking 2-3 times a day easily (last job was stressful haha). I drank gallons upon gallons of water, and about 2 hours before the test I stopped by the mall and bought Q-Carbo32 from GNC. Hung out at the mall for a while, drank more water, then took a home test from CVS and passed. The line for THC was much lighter than the line for cocaine so I was a little worried but I passed.

Best advice I can give is to just chill out, and decide whether you're going to substitute or dilute, and just do the best you can...worrying doesn't help. Good luck.

17. hey i know this is an old thread, but i have my first day of work as a package handler at fedex, did you have to drug test there

18. Advice? Jog an hour a day until the 2nd to last day of the test. From now to the next, drink water-- go for three cups an hour, but drink some gator/power ade to replenish electrolytes, because water will wash that out, and that will suck terribly. I don't need to say during this time, don't smoke.

I smoked on a Sunday (once, sometimes twice a day toker at the time), was called about a forgotten job that said "You're hired yo. Pee in his cup first" on Monday Morning, and tested on Saturday. I passed that bitch. I passed it good. I bought an at home test on that Friday to double-check, and the line was oh-so-so faint, that I knew one more night's rest would be more than enough to keep me under the 50nb/ml limit.

So, I deny the 30 day thing, but weight, usage, and metabolism all play into this.

19. If you havdnt smokrd in two weeks, and your test is next week, youll be fine. Drink a ton of water and maybe the detox drink if youre sketched out. When my boy was on probation hed cut it super close. Like 4 days, and he still passed with a detox drink. Dont sweat it

20. Man, people need to stop bumping threads that H4L posted it, it's tripping me out.