I F***** Valentines day up!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bombed, Feb 15, 2009.

1. WHOA whoa WHOA whoa WTF What?

That sentence is mangled

2. Could be your reading :rolleyes:

3. Haha what a good point

OP- I think it will all blow over once she actually receives the gift. Just tell her the truth and say you fucked up and she should chill out.

4. Thanks for all the great answers.. I hope she does ease out when she gets the stuff.. The thing shes pissed about is me not talking to her the whole day, not about the gifts. I just have to wait and see her reaction,, :confused_2: Ill let you guys kno..

5. k so just to get this clearly, you changed the date of the gift from the 14th to the 20th so it would get to her on time where she lives?

are you on the moon or something because i cant think of anywhere that has a 6 day time change

6. Thats true if she loved you enough to get married she shouldnt act like that unless shes a straight up bitch, and you dont want to marry that.

Also, guys, come on. Valentines Day? Make her fuckin dinner theyre all like "Aww no ones ever done that for me" or something and you dont have to shell out 200 bones for something romantic.

Plus your living room is closer to your bedroom than fuckin Che Francous.

7. I believe the original valentines day was when you shared love with everyone for at least a day...

8. Yeah..My girlfriend and I gave up on it. Now we stick to small stuff because after four years, it's just more fun to give cute cheap presents than worry about doing something really amazing.

Though my cooking is amazing.

9. #29 bombed, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Hell yea im on the moon! The way it went is she told me she was goinng to her parents house on Vday and the (small) city she went to they dont deliver flowers (no company does) and shes getting back on the 20th so thats the day I changed it to.

Dont forget its not that she didnt get gifts its that I didnt talk to her the whole day..