Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I F^CKIN& LOVE PIE

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mini_toker, Dec 17, 2004.

1. IM AM SO STONED RIGHT NOWI STARTED TYPING AT 3:30 PM,WTF I LOVE PIE ,PUMPKIN PIE,RASBERRY PIE,BANANA PIE,BUT HEY MAN CAN FORGET ABOUT THE PUMPKIN PIE MMMMMMM WTF FINISHED TYPING THIS AT 3:35 PM WTF!?!?!?!?!??!?! :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :smoking::smoking: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie:

2. What have you been smokin man? I need to get some of that.

3. i've been smoking weed and all i can say is "WTF" IM STONED,it has purple,white,and red hairs on it and its so dense the bud all chopped up makes ur fingers so stickey,omg is so goooooooooood :hippie: ..........................................

4. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pie ams good as the light in my bed room wallllll...... huh

5. mmm...Pumpkin Pie...my favorite!

6. pumpkin pie is mad good..................lol wtf omg Steam roxors teh big one!!!111.............

7. Pumpkin Pie is the only pie I will eat, it's damn good!

8. Pumpkin and Dutch Apple are my favorites.

9. Its all about the apple pies! :D

10. pork pies bitches!

11. Apple Pie is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhaha