Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I experienced the Nexus.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Herdezian, Mar 31, 2017.

1. I was smoking a few bowls one day, and after a few minutes after the last bowl, I went to go sit at my desk. When I sat down I sort of zoned out for a minute then it happened. It was instant, yet incredibly vivid. I saw it - all of it. Every universe to ever exist, or will exist. All at once. They were all different, yet the same. They were all connected, yet completely separate. There were thousands, possibly millions. They may never even end, I have no idea. It was an exhilarating experience, and I've yet to recreate it.

2. Sounds like a cool experience!
    (p.s. doesn't mean they exist though, same goes to those who experience other substances)

3. I've been ripped out of my body and sent spinning like a slot machine through a grid of endless alternate realities, the brain is a wild thing lol

4. I was smokin' the sticky
    I was feelin' alright
    but then it got tricky
    when they turned on the light
    and I thought I heard trumpets
    from the Master's approach
    but they were just screamin'
    'cause I was a 'roach

• Funny Funny x 1