I Experienced Astral Projection

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DrazyHaze, Jun 30, 2013.

1. So, is astral projection like projectile vomiting only with shit instead of puke?

2. I'm glad someone else on here actually had it happen! i've always thought i was crazy :laughing:

The only real way to differentiate is changing the physical world somehow. Next time you manage it, move shit in your apartment or get a book from the library or something. If you can't change the physical world, and the AP only lasts while you're asleep, I'm not sure what makes you think you're doing anything other than dreaming.

4. So I'm kinda disappointed OP. Thought it was goona be about you shitting across a room or something. Anal projection ftw

5. i tried to astral project following some steps on google and i started vibrating and it scared the shit outta me and i stopped lol ik that's normal an im supposed to just let it vibrate, imam try it again tonight

6. #26 travilanche, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    I have had a few astral projections and they are amazing! But doing this kind of work also has side effects. I now get sleep paralysis, which can be terrifying! Just be mindful of such things!

You will wake up completely paralyzed and someone will be standing at the side of the bed next to you just watching you! You have to be prepared for that!