I encountered a lake monster

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J2THERAGE, Oct 14, 2013.

1. You read the title correctly. This weekend I went paddle boarding on Okanagan Lake in British Columbia with my cousin. We had the whole lake to ourselves, and fortunately enough I had my GoPro camera on me to capture this eerie phenomenon. It started out beautifully like any other trip, but things started to get a little weird when we started hearing sounds coming from the depths of the lake. I was able to capture footage of the "Ogopogo" lake monster. This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that is historically relevant to the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUNjGwcyr08&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSwbqgOJp4gQRqIQrGWUzHA

Straight up boss status

2. fucvkin the fuck

3. I know theres a meme to this thread somewhere...

4. All I see is two kids on a canoe. No lake monster. Way to fucking deliver OP.

5. #5 Marijuana Malice, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    tell ur dealer to hit me upSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I was disappointed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You can see it at the distance at 1:49 also you can hear it numerous times especially when it eats me up like a delicious lil hot pocket.

8. fake and gay

9. can I have my 3 minutes back

10. here it is

[​IMG]

11. Someone finally got a hit of that BC bud.

12. 2/10

I did have a slight chuckle at the end. 

13. Your a fagela for lying.
    But everyone shouting that Ogopogo is fake, it's actually the most credible lake monster and is the most likely to exist than any other by far.

14. Words like most credible and most likely are relative. They're are most credible and likely in comparison to other lake monsters, but that still doesn't mean much of anything other than it's the most sound fairy tale of them all.

15. true.

Yeah, but that depends on your position on the unknown.. whether a skeptic.. crypto-zoologist.. or neutral.
    I mean, we've explored more of the moon than the ocean :smoking:

16. It doesn't though. As of right now. This creature does not exist, and there is no substantial proof. Does this mean it does not exist, no. No perspective should shadow that out. It's an unknown since, like you said,we don't know nearly enough about the ocean to say for out a reason of a doubt it doesn't exist.

But this only means so much. As of now, it is a fake. And most of the videos and evidence are fake.it can't be real until proven real. Burden of proof and all. Fake is accurate for this monster as of now, it's just theory and speculation.

Your position of the unknown only helps one to stay "on the fence" about the issue. Being that they accept there is no proof it's real, therefore it's not real, but readily willing to accept its existence given suffice evidence. It doesn't help one to say for sure "yes it's real, or it might be". It only allows one to accept that it could possibly exist.

Best response ever, hahaha.